Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RACHIT KHANNA   25 December 2017

Salary full and final settlement

Dear Team,

I was working as a Business Development Manager in ZIPPAY SERVICES PVT LTD. I had joined the company on 18/11/2017 and worked till 25/10/2017. The company is not paying me my Salary of October Month and September 2 days it is 2000rs and expense till date.

When i Joined the company i was not provided any Hard Copy of Offer Letter and visiting cards. When i had asked them everytime they told that you will get and i didnt got that. The bad experience with company was after 1 month company has forced me to resign or they will terminate me as i was not able to meet the Target. As company norms 3 months are provision period time where i can show my performance but after 10 days times my Manager Mr Zitesh and My director with Pawan Kumar started telling me resign from the services. 

The company has mentally pressurised me for the targets and on 25th october i had resigned the company. 

Sir from its 2 months i am doing up followup with Mr Ziesh and Mr Pawan Kumar to do my settlement and every time i call them they tell me you will get your salary and till now i have not got.

I request you please suggest me what to do next as in my family from 2 months i had not salary and i am financially so much distrurbed to manage my home as i have to pay my son school fees of last 2 months and also i had other liabilty and loans going on. I am very much frustrated. Please help me out that i get my Salary soon.

Company Name : ZIPPAY SERVICES PVT LTD.

Address : 

+91 20 4906 7483
ZIPPAY SERVICES PVT LTD
B2/A, Runwal Regency, Cannought Road, Camp,
Pune 411 001.

Director Name : Mr PAWAN KUMAR
Mob No : 9657149988.

ZSM : Mr Jitesh
Mob No : 9873099304.

Regards
Rachit Khanna
Mob No : 9910921978.
Email ID : racchitrkhanna@gmail.com

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
Send a legal notice through an Advocate demanding your salary and in case it fails to do so file a winding up petition against such erring Company. This is the best way to recover your salary. You can also file a recovery suit against the Company.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register