LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABHIJITH. R (business development executive)     27 March 2015

Salary denied

hello, i was working for a pharmaceutical company located at Bangalore, i worked for 1 and a half month, and due to certain personal issues i resigned from the job. as per law, we are supposed to get salary within 7 th of next month, if i am not wrong, but company paid it on 10th, unfortunately i was on leave on the day of salary.later due to some issues i turn back to company. i got to know that my cheaque was kept apart by the CEO and he didnt give his approval for my salary.( cheaque was given since i was a fresh employee and bank accounts were yet to be created) i have all proof like offer letter and terms and conditions enclosed in appointment letter given by the company. inspite of this company neither signs my cheaque nor its responds me with the reasons for the denial.i believe , though i am in 6 month probation, i am still entitled to get salary for the days i worked for the company. kindly suggest me the possible steps to be taken, and the liability of the company to pay my salry.

regards

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register