Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pearl (manager)     19 August 2014

Resignation from service

Hello,
I am working as manager in a private sector bank. I've completed 5 years of service in this bank. I have achieved various awards and accolades for various achievements in this bank.
I had submitted my resignation from the service of the bank on march 2014 and i completed my notice period of 3 months. I had received communication from the bank on 10.04.2014 stating that your resignation letter is not accepted till the further decision of the management.
afterward on 20.04.2014, i had sent letter that i do not want to continue service of the bank and i request you to kindly relieve me on or before 20.06.2014. afterwards i received a letter in May 2014 that I can not be relieved untill compliance of the Internal Inspection remarks.
In the meanwhile, i had received letter from HR dept that I have demoted as officer and new manager should join on 26.04.2014. Afterwards, I rectified all the features mentioned in the Internal Inspection report and the same vetted by the current manager.
Afterwards, I went to Central office for my relieving, the HR told that I have to take clearance from Inspection department and again the Inspection department provided me list to complete the compliance which mentioned the recovery of the default jewel loan.
I would like to inform that one jewel loan disbursed at our branch on Jan 2013of Rs.9 lakhs and afterwards it was found that the pledged jewels are spurious in nature in Sept 2013.
It was reported to Inspection department, central office and the dept asked to close the jewel loan {outstanding amount Rs 6 lakhs}. Afterwards continuous follow up was made to customer to close the stated loan. The customer deposited some amount and as on date outstanding balance is Rs. 3.35 lakhs.
I have not received any communication from the central office for lodging FIR against the customer.
Now, on 30.07.2014, I again sent letter to HR department requesting to relieve me on or before 31.07.2014 as I have served my notice period also. But the Bank is saying that they will relieve me after the closure of the jewel loan account and Inspection department is going to fix the personal responsibility upon me.
The Bank has not provided me the resignation acceptance letter also till now.
Hence, I request you to kindly guide me that-
1-What are the actions I can take against Bank under which laws?
2-What are the legal actions Bank can take against me?
3-What are the legal implications, I can face if i file suite against Bank? 

Thanking You

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 August 2014

You can submit your grievance to R.B.I. ombudsmen.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 August 2014

Engage a prudent local lawyer dealing/practising in service matters for proper guidance, advise and proceeding.

pearl (manager)     19 August 2014

kindly guide me the course of action i can take under which law?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 August 2014

Repeated Query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Resignation-from-service-491506.asp#.U_OBpMWSwb8

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 August 2014

If you have repeated the query, then the reply will not be repeated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register