LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay Kulkarni (mgr)     06 May 2014

Resignation format for changing from one psu to other psu

Presently Iam working as an exeuctive in a PSU, I had applied for a job posting in another PSU through proper channel only i,e attended the interview with NOC. Now Iam been selected in that PSU. I had to resign my job in the present PSU. Is it mandatory to mention in my resignation letter about my joining in the new PSU.

Please clarify about in  preparing the resignation letter.

Very Urgent.

Learning

4 Replies

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     07 May 2014

1. You have already applied through proper channel & obtained NOC for attending the interview with other PSU,

2. You should resign now folloing the norms of the PSU you are working with,

3. In your resignation letter you can take reference to the application forwarded by your PSU & also the NOC issued to you to simplify the matter,

4. It is not at all necessary to mention the name of the PSU you are going to join next. 

Sanjay Kulkarni (mgr)     08 May 2014

If we do not mention about the PSU company in which we are going to join in the resignation letter, is there going to be a problem in carry forwarding leaves/gratuity/pay protection etc from the older PSU . Please clarify.

Very Urgent.

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     09 May 2014

1. I do not think your leave is going to be carried forward to your next PSU. I am also doubtful about the pay protection. The matter of gratuity has to be checked up. For the next PSU, it is a fresh appointment & you are not joining them being sent on lien,

2. However, while joining the new PSU, you shall have to submit the release letter of your earlier PSU wherein all required data will be mentioned,

3. You shall have to inform your PF a/c No. to the new PSU for depositing the PF amount to the same account.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 May 2014

You ar eadvised properly by learned Mr.Ganguly, if you still have any more doubt on the subject, you may consult a local lawyer for further steps.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register