LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikram singh rawat   08 July 2015

Releving letter,correction

Dear sir, what if company giving releving letter in diffrent designation. Eg: In offer letter designation is Store leader But in releving letter Associate. HR are admitted system Error ,but unable to provide correct letter. what to do in that case.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 July 2015

Don't remain enatngled with HR. He/she is not your employer and is another employee like you.

You have posted that:

"HR are admitted system Error ,but unable to provide correct letter."

Did you record the admission: (audio/visual/minuted/witnessed) and declinature?

Why it is unable?

You may submit the minutes of discussion (mention names,designation,dates,phone numbers,address. minutes) and atach copy of appointment letter/last salary slip showing designation, Releiving letter etc and demand correct letter on letterhead with official seal/signature with disptach number By Redg. Post only, and soft copy of the same from official email id too, so as to reach you in next 7 days.

Therafter you can escalate finally to appointing authority,MD etc................and claim that nothing is pending at your end and hence you should be supplied with correct Releiving letter, FnF statement (showing computation of earned wages/bonus/OT/leave encashment/reimbursements/incentives…………………….,FnF payouts by bank DD, service certificate from your DOJ to LWD i.e. dated………….with correct designation, relieving letter from your DOJ to LWD i.e. dated…with correct designation, Form16 as per correct FnF statement showing correct your DOJ to LWD i.e. dated…, NOC/NDC with correct designation, PF number and a/c slips,ESIC card, salary slips of all months with correct designation i.e………….etc………..thru redg. Post immediately so as to reach you in say next…………….7 days.

Thereafter you can resolve the matter in your favor with your own skills or approach (under expert guidance of your counsels):

---The Inspector appointed under (Name of the state) Shops and Commercial Establishments Act,

--- Higher officials of Dept. of Labor, of your state

---O/o Labor Commissioner

---= Employee’s Unions (they have done a good job) /Trade unions e.g. CITU/INTUC/AITUC/BMS etc

----Your Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters lawyer/Law Firm

The chances are that your counsels with their skills may resolve the matter in your favor.

Or you  can approach court of law.

You may go thru:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Dual-employment-fix-please-advice-123266.asp#.VZ1SILV-jMo

vikram singh rawat   09 July 2015

Thank you kumar,

I have got return mail from HR. in which they had stated that its a system Error. but My New company want in it on letter PAD .My new company have raised this issue after 100days of joinning. & gave me ultimatum for submitted correct reliving letter. & my Old company HR

not giving on Letter head. Ultimatelty i am suffering .kindly guide accordingly.

Regards 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 July 2015

If the past and current employer has seen that you are loner and are  not supported and represented by Employee’s/Trade Unions, Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters lawyer/Law Firm, then you shall be taken for granted.

Become a member of Employee’s/Trade Unions and be properly informed and supported.

You are not at fault still you are suffering.

You have posted that:

“Thank you kumar,

I have got return mail from HR. in which they had stated that its a system Error. but My New company want in it on letter PAD .My new company have raised this issue after 100days of joinning. & gave me ultimatum for submitted correct reliving letter. & my Old company HR

not giving on Letter head. Ultimatelty i am suffering.”

The email as received from HR of past employer can be forwarded to HR of current employer.

The HR of past employer of past employer has admitted the error and can not be adamant and recalcitrant that it won’t issue the admission or error and correction on letterhead with company’s seal and signature by hand of competent employee/appointing authority…………………It is the error, default, transgression, lapse at their end and if the situation demands they will have to declare under Oath before commissioner, on stamp paper too, before the lawful authority.

Has the new company issued any ultimatum say verbal threat of termination in office?

You may minute it to current employer (HR with copy to appointing authority or anyone as deemed fit by you) and conclude that the HR of past employer has admitted the error by email (copy attached) and are unwilling to issue it on letterhead as demanded by Mr/Ms…………( of current employer) and you have written to HR/Appointing Authority of Past Employer to supply it on letterhead and can supply it to Mr/Ms……………………( of current employer) only upon receipt from Past Employer. And request to withdraw the ultimatum issued on dated………………by Mr/Ms…………..stating that……………….(action to be taken by current employer).

You may issue above communications from personal email id, followed by letter thru Redg. Post preferably drafted by your Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters lawyer/Law Firm.

If you are unable to handle the matter on your own you may approach the unions/forums as already suggested along with elders of your family.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More