Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shankar (Engineering assist)     29 March 2014

Regarding noc

Respected sir,

I have a question for the expects here. Its kinda tricky but, kindly guide me in the right way as my future depends on it. So, the story is likeI work in a central govt firm, I got NOC for part time Engineering 3 years back, but since part time engineering is not so respected nowadays and as I work in shifts, I used the opportunity to do full time engineering my working in the nights and studying in the morning. Now, my engineering is finally about to over and I m planning to switich my job to a new central govt firm like SAIL, ONGC etc., I wont want show that I was working and planning to go in as a fresher. So will I get any problem at the time of interview? is there any way to tackle it.?

with regards,

Shankar

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 March 2014

You shall have to fill in past employment record in employment application.

If you conceal, and it gets revealed, it may be treated as Misconduct.

Rest is up to you.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 March 2014

So you did not have the NOC for the qualification which you actually acquired.

It is mere a matter of mercy by your department if they allow ex-post facto sanction.  They may even opt to take disciplinary action against you. 

Shankar (Engineering assist)     29 March 2014

Sir I ve NOC for part time but I did full time in that period.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 March 2014

SO you did not have NOC for full time course which you actually entered.  The circumstances indicate that you have tried to fool the administration. Now unless your office takes a mercyful lenient view you are liable for :-

(I) non-entry of qualification.

(II) non-forwarding of any application (or issue NOC) for applying for any job for which you become eligible by this qualification.

(III) Disciplinary action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More