Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srikrishna   29 August 2016

Reg resignation

Dear Lawyers,

I am working in a logistics industry in a private company. I need to know the following details

I am working as sales manager and since my business is not doing well i personally feel they might ask me do resign.

I have not got last month salary( July 16) and if they aske me to  rewsign say on 1st Sep 16 what should i do as 2 months will be pending.

Now that i am working i have given credit to customers ( 60-90 days) based on approval from my management.

so again this will create a problem to me in getting F&F.Some one kindly advise me as i am totally confused on what to do.

In fact i dont have money to go for marketing also and spending from my wifes money.

every month they are paying salaries after 2 months only.

can any one guide me please

Learning

6 Replies

Srikrishna   29 August 2016

Dear All i forgot to mention my net salary is 70000 INR per month. Any one kindly guide me further to the above post of mine,

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 August 2016

Submit in writing a communication addressed to good offices of appointing authority/MD,  under proper acknowledgment ( letter thru Redg. Post) or persoanl email id at least, narrating non payment of monthly  earned wages on due date  i.e. say LWD f month or 7th of next month and ask to pay pending salary of last..................month of say July/Aug,2016 and supply salary slips.

Record demand of resignation (audio/visual/witnssed/minuted).

Don't resign with immediate effect. Tender notice of resignation. Mention in notice that on dated..........................Mr/Ms......................designation................name of company..................address.....................asked you to submit resignation..............................

Or  atleast in subsequent communications...................

Stop requesting for credit.

In the interim clear your FnF.

The bills of th company are raised to clients/customers and company can recover from clients/customers.

Why recovery from employee?

If at all anyone has to improve, let your boss or owner approve it..............................more so atleast in notice period.

Rest is as per your own skills. 

KS Johal   29 August 2016

Yes you need to put it in writing to the director / MD regarding this issue so that it is brought to their attention. Make sure it is sent recorded delivery and that you have evidence of sending it via post.

KS Johal   29 August 2016

Yes you need to put it in writing to the director / MD regarding this issue so that it is brought to their attention. Make sure it is sent recorded delivery and that you have evidence of sending it via post.

Dilip Bhardwaj   29 August 2016

I was working in The Kangra Central Cooperative bank for more than 4 and half years on contract basis in Himachal Pradesh. Now I am selected in Himachal Pradesh State Govt Services which is also on contract basis. My previous salary was 10300+3200-34500 pay band. New Pay scale is 10300+3900-34500. Earlier I was getting 34500 gross salary now in new job I will be getting only 15700 as my gross salary. Can I get benefit of pay protection or not?

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/default.asp

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 August 2016

@ Dilip, 

Inquire locally.

If it is possible from a Co-op to state govt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register