Property dispute

Hello All,

can some one help me OR give me some suggestion what i cn do this this situation .. Actually 2 month ago i planed to buy a resale flat .. for this I start the deal with one of the seller and I paid him 4 lakh intially and started my loan process .. for some reasons by loan did not pass through and now the 2 mnth deadline has been finis.. now I am looking to take my money back from the seller .. could you please tell me what step I can take if the seller denied to pay me back my money? 

Lawyer

It will depend upon the terms and conditions of buyer/seller agreement. It will also depend upon whether the amount paid was advance or token money(bayana) 

I paid 50 k as a token amount and 3.5 lh as advance .. in this 2.80 was in cash and rest of the amount was by check .. we had a paper work of all payment transaction 

Lawyer in Hyderabad.Email:ramachary64@gmail.com

Is there any agreement between you and seller, if so follow  terms & conditions.

yeah but it says that if buyer back off from the deal the money will not be paid off and if seller back off than he will pay 2 times of the paid amount to the buyer .. but it was all on the cash receipt on which revenue stamp is pasted 

please tell me what option i have to get my money back from the seller 

please tell me what option i have to get my money back from the seller 

practicing advocate

Without looking into the agreement it cannot be advise you properly.

As I have mentioned this is the only thing which is mentioned on the cash receipt.  Rest is my and seller details and payment details like when and how I paid to the seller along with his signature on revenue stamp

if any one have dispute property and want to sell them and after that want a new brand property so visit on the given link 

Best Property dealer in noida
Property on noida expressway
Best Property Dealer in Delhi/NCR

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu