Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikas Shah (Senior Manager)     11 July 2013

Post resignation dues unclear

Dear Legal Eagles,

Post my submission of resignation from a Private Litmited company on 18th June i gave a notice period till 15th July. This was very mych in agreement to the MD & CEO of the company. The Company being a small private limited entrpreneurship firm has a delayed salary reimbursement cycle. My May Salary is not yet clear which otherwise i receive in July Mid Week. Now since i have resigned my F & F claims are supposed to be till 15th July and the total amount matters upto 1.25 lac which is a ver big amount to me. I was not offered any employement letter but they issue my payments in check deducting TDS. I have beeen issues TDS Certificate for 2011-12 but not for 2012 - 2013 as i am sure they havent deposited the amount to the government. POst my resignation the employer is constantly delaying my salary and it has become habbit of prolonging till my last date so that i stop coming to office and gobble up my salary. I have kept all my communication post resignation on emails. I have the resignation mail, notice period mail, f&F mail. I have even got the Experience letter from him. I have all the SMS also sent to him regarding the same.

Now since my last date is approcahing near i fear that he has mind to pay my dues and will not pay. In such situation what precautuons should i take. Where all i can apply and what documents are most necesaary. I am sure that i will have to take legal course as the employer is not even ready to issue me PDC against my salary. 

I wish to bring in notice of the concerned depts also about the PF not deposited by the company since my joining and also TDS not submitted for last year for any employee or vendor. I also wish to claim the right way of my dues from this employer who i think will take me for a ride.

This is a precautionary email query.

Thanks 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register