Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

senjuti (na)     19 April 2014

Not getting joining in ministry for group b post

sir

I have been nominated by ssc for a Group B post in the month of october. But it has been six months I have not got any letter from the concerned ministry.I have done RTI regarding this manner they said my recommendation from ssc is under consideration.

sir I want to know how long should i wait? and what legal step i can take regarding this matter.

one more question I want know does aachar sanhita can affect my joining process? please reply its very urgent

Learning

9 Replies

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     19 April 2014

you can file writ petition in the Hon'ble High court for directions to the concern department....

Achar sanhita will not affect your joining...

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 April 2014

I do not agree with above view.

Employee-employer relation has not commenced.

Mere recommendation by SSC is no ground for claiming appointment and that too with 6 months of the result.

You have nowhere stated what you learnt through RTI. You have nowhere stated whether vacancy position has under gone a change.

You have nowhere stated whether anyjuniorin the seledt list has been appointed.

You have nowhere stated whether your medical and police verification has been done and received by the deptt.

No sufficient material has so far  been disclosed for filing WP as advised above.

senjuti (na)     21 April 2014

Sir I have already mentioned that I have done rti to the concerned ministry in reply they told me that my recommendation is under consideration. After that one month gone still I have not received any letter from the ministry. Being nominated by ssc for a post usually denotes I am selected for the post. As you have mentioned that there is no ground I should ask for appointment and that too with in 6 months...I want to know how long should I wait? Isn't there any time limit for this thing.I have given written exam called for interview cleared the interview nominated by SSC , after that I am asking how long this process will take.Even if I don't get appointment there must be some reason. I don't know whether vacancy position has been changed or not. How come I would know that. No my police verification and medical formalities have not done. This vacancy was for one person only I am only selected so cannot give any other reference

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 April 2014

You are Hyper.

without medical and police verification you cannot be appointed.

You have been informed under RTI that the matter is under consideration.  Mere fact of having been nominated by SSC does never (and never) mean that the deptt will call you next day. 

On the other hand UPSC and SSC while conveying result do ask deptt that they have to decide eligibility of the candidate ad they have judged only suitability.

when you know RTI you can get vacancy position by RTI and unnecessarily annoy deptt before joining.

senjuti (na)     21 April 2014

Sir I am asking how Long this process will take? And I know department will not ask me to join next day six months I have waited then I am asking sir...and I am not at getting hyper.. Please refer to dopt order No.39011/2/2002-Estt (B) .And I know without medical and police verification I cannot join

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 April 2014

You are Hyper.

without medical and police verification you cannot be appointed.

You have been informed under RTI that the matter is under consideration.  Mere fact of having been nominated by SSC does never (and never) mean that the deptt will call you next day. 

On the other hand UPSC and SSC while conveying result do ask deptt that they have to decide eligibility of the candidate ad they have judged only suitability.

when you know RTI you can get vacancy position by RTI and unnecessarily annoy deptt before joining.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     23 April 2014

The author is right, how long he should wait.  There should be a time limit.  In case the process to going to be very late, the SSC should inform the same to the employee.  

You should give a requisition letter to the SSC authorities marking a copy to the higher officials stating that "it is already 6 months elapsed, I am ready to abide all the formalities to join the post and to join me in the post allotted to me".  Inspite of that there is no response from them, then you file W.P. before High Court.  

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 April 2014

@ Ravinder P

first of all the appointment to central govt does not fall within original jurisdiction of high court.  The case falls within jurisdiction of CAT.

Secondly SSC has nothing to do now they have selected the candidate and announced the result handed over dossier to deptt (at least what appears from the post)

thirdly no such appointment gets finalised in such a short time.  He has stated that there had been no police verification and medical examination.  He has not stated whether his attestation forms have been called by deptt opr submitted by him.

I am not in favour of his annoying the deptt to to bottom even before joining

senjuti (na)     26 May 2014

sir today i gor my rti reply from ssc they said that msme (user departmet) has returned my documents coz my post is going to be a dying cadre ....now what does this mean?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register