Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin tapkir (teacher)     28 April 2015

Nnon elligibility & keeping post vacant in central govt org.

Keeping Post vacant in central govt org. Case: Organization: Central Government. Ministry: Defence Ministry Post: Group C 1. I participated in recruitment process with above mentioned reference. 2. There was only one post. 3. 169 applications received. 4. 6 candidates were 6 called for exam. 5. Only 3 were present for recruitment round. 6. Recruitment board conducted written test & interview. 7. Then they declare the result & select the one another candidate. 8. This result declared dose not contain the waiting list names. 9. Suspecting the eligibility of other 2 candidates, I immediately file RTI application. 10. Under RTI I found that other 2 candidates are not even eligible in their educational qualification for the post. 11. So I only the eligible candidate for the said post. 12. Application of job advertisement contains a signed declaration that ‘if found eligible at any stage of the recruitment process my candidature will be cancelled automatically’ 13. During RTI discussion Public information officer told me that they are going to keep the post vacant. 14. So I come to conclusion that either recruitment board want to select the non eligible candidate with certain unfair means or they commit a big mistake in sending call to non eligible person. So my Questions for the legal discussion in this forum are. 1. For 1 post how many candidates should have been selected for waiting list? 2. Is recruitment board has period of validity for expiry? 3. What is start date of recruitment board? (call sent, exam held, interview or any other) 4. On what justifications govt org can keep post vacant after completion of all recruitment rounds? 5. If scrutiny of applications are not proper then it is not my mistake. So why penalty should to me? 6. To which tribunal/authority should I take up this matter for legal justification?

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 August 2015

Theattached document of this querist is just repetiotn of the query.

1. For 1 post how many candidates should have been selected for waiting list?

nothing laid down

2. Is recruitment board has period of validity for expiry?

select list is valid for one yer.

3. What is start date of recruitment board? (call sent, exam held, interview or any other)

nothing laid downg  

4. On what justifications govt org can keep post vacant after completion of all recruitment rounds?

no justification needed for keeping post vaccant

5. If scrutiny of applications are not proper then it is not my mistake. So why penalty should to me?

your cause of action lies when any one junior to you in merit list or any ineligible person is appointed after ignoring you.

6. To which tribunal/authority should I take up this matter for legal justification?

CAT can be approached only if there is actionable cause of action is there which doe snot seem from given facts.

Daniel Scharf   26 November 2020

In our country, deserving people do not get jobs. Only those people get recruitment from https://domyhomeworkfor.me/social-studies-homework-help who have some sort of references. Recruitment on merit is the basic right of every which is not given here. This is against the law and the right of a citizen.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register