Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Need tough lawyer in Chennai: Property and Money issue

Learned Advocates,

I am looking to hire a lawyer who can understand the following situation and make a motion to court in Chennai to get a stay on sale/transfer of my FILs property in Chennai.

1. I and my wife worked as NRIs and sent cash/cheque to my FIL over a period of 15 years. Money was used to construct a property in Chennai on my FILs name. This property is used by the entire family to reside. My personal beleongings and cash is inside this property. 

2. Now, wife has filed divorce suit in USA and does not wish to mention the investments made in this property. 

3. I wish to get a stay on the sale/transfer of this property until a complete discovery of facts/ monies/ personal assets of mine etc are not accounted for properly. 

Please respond to my email with how you can get aggressive in this situation. I need some document back from the court that a law suit/action has been commenced. I can submit this document to the US court so that the decision on marital assets be pended until there is a decision or a stipulation between the parties. 

Thanks in advance

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register