LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaj (Student)     30 March 2014

Need advice

Respected experts I need your advice please help.

I appeared for Junior Hindi Translators exam 2013 through Staff Selection Commission Delhi and in the final result I was selected.
Educational Qualifications for this post is: B.A(Hons) in English/Hindi with Hindi/English as subsidiary/(Modern Indian Language MIL). My problem is that I have done BA(Hons) English from Delhi University and I have studied Hindi in Ist and IInd year but the problem is that in the marksheet subsidiary paper is not written and instead Qualifying paper is written and SSC is not readyto accept Qualifying paper as equivalent to subsidiary papers.

But according to a judgement given by high court (+ W.P.(C) 1520/2012 vs Sachin Gupta on 7 August, 2013) available on indiankanoon. org there are three types of subjects

(a) Core Subjects: The student shall complete successfully all the core subjects prescribed for the program to
become eligible for the award of Degree. Such courses together with their grades and credits earned should be
included in the Grade Card issued by the College at the end of each semester.
(b) Elective Subjects: The student shall further complete successfully the total credit equivalent of the elective
subjects offered in the program to become eligible for the award of the Degree. The student can choose the
subject of his/her interest from among the available credits.
(c) Mandatory Subjects: The student shall complete successfully all the mandatory courses prescribe from
time to time by the college. These subjects however do not carry any credits.

Aforesaid is the classification which can be found across the board for all universities in India. We may
clarify that in some universities mandatory subjects are referred to as subsidiary subjects. The difference in
the three is that the marks awarded for the core and elective subjects WP(C) 1520/2012 & conn.matters Page 15 of 24 are reckoned for the purposes of the grade awarded but not
for mandatory or subsidiary subjects.

and in my case marks of Qualifying Papers are not added to final score which means it is equivalent to subsidiary paper but SSC is not ready to listen and they are denying me the job. Please advice what to do next. Can I file a case in CAT.

Thanks

Learning

1 Replies

RUPESH RAMESH MANJULE (Senior Executive)     01 April 2014

My Employer SHCIL projects ltd,  COO - P Sreelakshmi and Mr. Shivdas Nair  and Mr. Pranesh Rao, are mentally harassing me from day one of my joining, firstly at the time of interview My COO - P. Sreelakshmi asked me to resign from my previous co on a short notice period i.e 7 days I did according to her, I left my previous organisation when my confirmation was due also I lost my 8 days salary (Not providing notice period), bonus confirmation etc, and when I joined SHCIL projects ltd , from second week itself I am being pressurised  for doing sales activity also I am forced to make calls to customer's and to generate leads I am being mentally harassed by Mr. Shivdas Nair & Mr. Pranesh Rao, for not converting   leads in to successful closure,

At the time of joining Ms. P Sreelakshmi and Mr. Shivdas Nair never told me that I will have to make calls or to do sales, I was told that I will be doing pure operations process (Backend process), But since day one these people are humiliating, harassing me torturing and embarassing me. Now i have been asked to make 150  calls per day and the successful conversions should be 150/80 which is not at all possible, They are forcing me to resign also threatening me that my confirmation will not be given to me

As I am from a operations team (Backend process) I have never done this sales job Iam being forced to do so which was not at all committed to me.Iam being tortured, and mentally harassed for resigning by P Sreelakshmi and Mr. Shivdas Nair & Mr. Pranesh Rao

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register