My friend received blank papers as a legal notice.

Properties and Finances

It was a registered AD post .Both the addresses(Sender's and Receiver's) on this mail were not handwritten but printed.While contacting that advocate ,he denied sending any blank post And he also challenged us to prove that he has sent any blank mail to my friend instead he showed us the receiving signed by my friend and claimed that he has sent a valid legal notice .Now what should be done by my friend next ,please suggest keeping in mind that my friend does not  even know what type of that hypothetical legal notice is which is being claimed duly dispatched to my friend by that advocate.

Advocate

send reply stating that its blank and ask for another copy of the same.

Total likes : 1 times

Practicing Advocate

Give a legal notice by Regd. post AD to the sender and advocate(if send through an advocate) mentioning clearly that you've received blank papers in the said so called notice envelope asking the reason for the same. Keep the acknowledgment receipts that will be received properly for future.

Lawyer

its been a bad practice in a certain section.

proceed as Adv. Archana advised.

LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA

I do agree with the views of my Ld. Friends.

ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR

SOME OF MY CLIENTS RECEIVED/  MADE SAME COMPLAINT,............. IF IT IS SO, SEND  REPLY NOTICE IMMEDIATELY  TO SEND THE ANOTHER COPY WITHOUT ANY COVER BY AFFIXING STAMPS ON THE NOTICE PAPER ITSELF.BY STAPLE THE FOUR SIDES.

THIS IS THE WORST PRACTICE SOME ADVOCATES DOING IN THE PROFESSION, WHAT TO DO , SO MANY TECHNICS..... 

President

You should also file anFIR with the police against the lawyer.

Advocate, Chennai

Mr.President X, it is a common practice adopted by certain advocates who take print outs of legal notices and hand over the same to their clients and ask them to post. The client would have made foul play. Hence this instance may be one of its kind. No advocate will be a coward to adopt these dirty tactics. But anyway, this instance is an eyeopener for those advocates who hand over open legal notices to their clients and ask them to despatch. Where is the role of police in this to investigate against the conduct of a lawyer? Plz stop advising like this. I of late coming across more threads targeting my community as well. Plz use restraint in blindly blaming the lawyers in general. If you people cannot resist from talking ill of lawyers, plz refrain from using this noble and useful website which is doing good to several litigants irrespective of caste, creed, age, economical background. You people may open a separate website especially for criticizing Lawyers, Doctors, Engineers to your heart's content.

Properties and Finances

Mr Gurunarayan,I am unable to understand that why should not a complaint be registered against that advocate who tried to cheat my friends and misused law.Only because he is from your lawyer community ?

And how can you say that only such malpractices are done by the clients but not by the lawyers themselves?

And if you are not a coward why you oppose attacks on your community ?

And one more things criticism is not talking ill.These are two diametrical opposite things.

And If this site is really meant for justice,it should be open for all type criticism related to not only lawyers but to judges,judgments,laws,law makers,legal practices,chartered accountants etc.

Gurunarayan ,if you people are afraid of criticism of your community better go somewhere else,esp.where there is no open criticism.

Mind you, only criticism can open new ways.

Nationalist

Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress.

Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress.

Mahatma Gandhi

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu