Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous (Technical Analyst)     23 February 2014

My employer is not giving relieving or terminating me.

I am working with an IT company based in gurgaon from past 8 months as a confirmed employee. My designation was Technical Analyst. Now I resigned from the company because my father isn't well and I have to shift to my hometown. I told everything to the director of the company that I am a sole earner of the family and have to shift to my hometown to work and take care of my father and he agreed to offboard me.

However, the HR said that she will not give me the relieving letter / experience letter and harassed me. I went to the offce to speak with the chairman but the HR asked me to not to come to the office otherwise she will ask gaurds to lift me out. I have resigned which is not accepted yet still I am not allowed to go to the company.

I have written many emails to CEO, Chairman and director of the company for the releasing me from the employment but nobody replies. I am very tensed that how will I manage my family expenses and my father's medical expenses. I thought to file a case in Labour Court however the lawyers are demanding a lot of money. My company wasted this month and I couldn't do job anywhere so didn't earn salary as well.

I need relieving letter / experience letter to work anywhere and my company emailed me that I had signed an employment and training agreement with them so they will not remove any available remedies which means they are asking for bond money. If I have money then I would pay my father's medical bills. I tried to explain them many times but no help.

Kindly suggest.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register