Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

askingsolution (Engineer)     11 June 2014

Lost the relieving letter

Hi all ,

I have lost the relieving letter from one of the organization , they have basically provided the soft copy of it to me.

(Which is black & white in .tiff format) . It is an IT company.

They basically sent it to my postal address , and someone else picked that letter. I tried finding out the details about who picked it.(It happened 1 year back).

I contacted the HR as well , they said we can't issue a duplicate letter, since it was not misplaced by us.(I only have the soft copy of it)

How can I get the duplicate letter , where I will need it ?

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 June 2014

How do you know that it has been picked up by someone else.

Instead of verbal communications submit a written representation addressed to appointing authority, MD and attach the soft copy supplied to you and cite that hard cop[y has not been supplied to you and same be supplied by Redg. post.

Soft copy is also accepted by many.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 June 2014

nowadays you can ask your required papers by using RTI act also. Central Information Commissioner recently announced this.

Chandrasen Upadhyay (Legal )     13 June 2014

(i) You may report to nearest police station and request them to issue an NCR for missing / losing your original letter.

(ii) you may write to the HR head requesting him to issue duplicate as you have lost original  (copy of NCR may be attached with your request letter)

In addition to the above, if you wish to equire privately and;

(iii) If you are sure that it was sent to you by Registered Post (Govt. Of India), then you may seek iformation from India Post by making application under RTI that who had received the registered post on your behalf.

Rgrds

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More