LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijith s shetty   21 June 2017

Legal heir certificate

hi,                                                                                                                                                                           i need some information regarding legal heirship certificate. what is the process to acquire a legal heir certificate from court and what would be the approximate expenses incurred. i need this legal heir certificate for cidco transfer of a property in navi mumbai. i would really appreciate if you can help.                                                                                                                                                                                            regards                                                                                                                                                                vijith 

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 June 2017

Legal heir certificate is issued by O/o Tehsildar. You may require LOA or Succession Certificate as applicable in your case. Local counsels of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil matters and well versed with local rules/laws can help you with correct and complete procedure and fee.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 June 2017

Legal heir certificate is issued by O/o Tehsildar. You may require LOA or Succession Certificate as applicable in your case. Local counsels of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil matters and well versed with local rules/laws can help you with correct and complete procedure and fee.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register