Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

D.Dakshina Moorthy (Sr.Office Superintendent)     28 December 2016

Implementation of labour court award

Dear Sirs,

Kindly provide your valuable suggestions for the following :

There was an Industrial Dispute case was held at Presiding Officer, Labour Court, Bangalore between the Management and some Labourers.  Finally, the Labour Court gave an Award in favour of Labourers in the year of 2006.   Unfortunately, the award was not impletemented in proper time.  

The case went to High Court of Karnataka, Bangalore in the year 2014.  Due to the innocent Labourers/Petioners, the Petitioners, side of Lawyer, he did not present at the final movement.   The Court of Registry did not inform to the Petioners to attend the case, eventhough the Judge of the Court intimated about this matter to the Registry.  The petioners’side of the Lawyer also not present the case.  Hence, the case was dismissed due none present of the Petioners.  Still the Labour Court is there.

In order to get justice and impemention of the Labour Court Award, what step the Labourers have to be taken in what way they have to approach to the High Court ?  Will it be possible to write a Lettrer to the Hon’b;e Judge by the way of stating under Article 226 as per the provision of  Fundamental Right under Article 19 without getting help of Lawyers.  Are there any ways to submit a Revision/Renewal Petition through a another Lawyers.  Will it be better to seek justice  by the way of Writ Petition under Article 226 ? because the said Labourers are very poor and they are not able to financial burden of the case.

Please suggest me

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

( D.Dakshina Murthy)

Learning

2 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     28 December 2016

Apply fo review of the dismissed petition stating all the facts  as above.-such a.-no proper information -non providing of information of Highcourt Registry and includign your lawyer  led to unjust dismissal of the case by Highcourt . hence review petition my be allowed. Writ you can't file becuse  it can be filed aginst Public authorities such  as Govt and its agencie etc including NGOs/.If you appreciate this answer please give me a like on my profile.

D.Dakshina Moorthy (Sr.Office Superintendent)     28 December 2016

Thanks to your kind reply, With kind regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register