How to take back a document submitted in the court

My wide filed false 498a and 3/4 against me in jul16.

There was a Bail cancellation filed by the informant (my wife) in May 2017 in District and session court which has been rejected by the court in August 2018.  

In hurry i had submitted  a very important one page document in the Court during the hearing.

This document is original document (which is the letter written by the informant )

Now the problem is this was the original document and thhis document was even not exhibited in the court.

Now I need this document to prove my innoocence during the hearing of 498a trial in the Lower court

So please help me , guide me as how to take back this original document submitted in the Court which has not been even exhibited.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu