Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priya K   04 November 2016

How to find assets in divorce ?

Hi All

I am going through a divorce and I want information regarding the property bought by my husband without my knowledge. I need the property document copy stating that he owns it or owned by his mother or father.
I know he has property in Salem and Madurai. Let me know how to get these details, are there websites to search using the name ?

I dont know the address of these properties, I just know they are in Salem and Madurai. We live abroad and his parents got those properties in his name using our money.

Please help !!!!!!!!!!

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)
1. If u know his name, write via RTI by buying appropriate postal order n send it to the registrar. Asking details of property in so and so name. You will get khata details in less than 21 days. If not. Keep ready another form asking why delay. 2. Give application for appointment of Court Commissioner in fc. You will need to pay fees, ta and da, for that. Once fc agrees, They appoint CC, C,C go collect all details of job, property, fd in banks in name of your husband. Further info feel free to take my number n call.

(Guest)
1. If u know his name, write via RTI by buying appropriate postal order n send it to the registrar. Asking details of property in so and so name. You will get khata details in less than 21 days. If not. Keep ready another form asking why delay. 2. Give application for appointment of Court Commissioner in fc. You will need to pay fees, ta and da, for that. Once fc agrees, They appoint CC, C,C go collect all details of job, property, fd in banks in name of your husband. Further info feel free to take my number n call.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     05 November 2016

File an RTi   AS SUGGESTED BY Mr.Gyan.Prakash.

Globe Law Legal (Advocacy)     05 November 2016

Thank you very much Mr. Gyan Prakash!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register