Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahua Nandi (ea)     12 June 2014

Generic designation changed in appointment letter

Dear Seniors,

I am working in a private company.

At the time of my appointment my generic designation was given as EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT to MD in my appointment letter.

My old boss (former MD) was forced to resigned by the new MD (may be some internal dispute). 

Now my new boss(new MD)  does not require Executive Assistant hence he has changed my generic designation as Executive (Technical Coordinator) and also transfer me into technical department where my skills are useless(because i am from non-technical back ground).I have not accepted and not signed my new appointment letter.

My question is in case I leave the organisation and under my experience letter I need old generic designation can i asked for it?

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 June 2014

IN case you are not willing to move then you may tender notice of resignation specifying the reason in notice of resignation…………………………..and claim that new position/dept is not in line with your education, experience, future goals and also the position offered to you while you were interviewed and appointed, and ………………………. tender notice of resignation………………with notice period of………………..as per clause number………………………..in appointment letter dated………………………..issued to you and your last day in office shall be dated………………………….and mention that NO Tasks are pending at your end.

YOU may demand that acknowledgment of notice of resignation and acceptance be supplied to you immediately in writing by letter thru redg. post,  printed version of HR ploicy/service rules and regulations mentioned in appointment letter, correct FnF statement for verification and acceptance by you, payment of FnF wages by bank DD only, Form16 as per correct FnF statement, PF number a/c slips of each year of employment, ESIC card, Salary Slip of each month of employment, service certificate/certified copy of service card/relieving letter with your designation as…………………….., NOC/NDC, ,…………etc be supplied to by redg. post………within and up to expiry of notice period.

If you are confident that      you can firm up your next venture then do so ASAP.

Mahua Nandi (ea)     13 June 2014

Dear Mr. Doab,

Thank you for valuable information. I shall surely do that.

But still back of my mind i am having one more doubt.

In my appointment letter the notice period is mentioned as two months . In case after putting resignation if they ask me to leave with out notice period and also deny to give me two months salary of notice period then what shall I do?

In order to get the benefit of notice period what shall i write in the resignation letter? so that they will not ask me to leave the company before 2 months & I shall also find time to search the job.

Awaiting for your reply 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register