Last Update received for smooth exit policy;
1. Your separation process does not complete until you obtain clearances from the concerned stakeholders i.e. Library, IT Services, Admin, ISG, PMO, FLM, HR and T2ID. You will be able to view the status of your clearances from these teams in the EMS application under Self Clearance Status. You are required to coordinate with respective SPOCS to provide you with clearance before your LWD at XYZ.
2. In the absence of the required clearance from any of the departments, your Relieving Letter and the Experience Letter may get delayed. Exceptions, if any, must also be obtained during the clearance process from the concerned stakeholder(s). You are required to obtain EMS clearances from all stakeholders except EHS 2 & 3 and then visit EHS to pick up relieving letter between 4 to 5 pm and also to get clarifications regarding PF/Pension, and to submit IT investment proofs. Experience letter is provided along with F&F Settlement.
3. Recovery on account of the following is likely to take place from your Full and Final (F&F) settlement:
1. Where the notice period served is less than the required notice period as mentioned in your appointment/ compensation letter.
2. Where you have opted for a car under the Car Scheme, the balance of the installments (principal outstanding + VAT) will be recovered from your F&F settlement. Please get in touch with EHS and handover the cheque towards foreclosure of your car failing which your clearance from EHS shall remain pending.
3. Where you have a Company Leased Accommodation and HCL has paid Security Deposit to the Landlord. Please submit the No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your Landlord to EHS on or before the LWD, failing which your clearance from EHS shall remain pending.
4. The above mentioned requirements will need to be fulfilled and the required documents will need to be submitted by you to enable the EHS team to provide you with the Reliving Letter on your LWD. In order to ensure that the F&F settlement reaches you correctly, kindly ensure to fill in your correct & complete forwarding address and contact details (mobile no. and personal Email-id) in the EMS log-in.
As per my designation and project assigned, I had completed all necessary norms of the smooth exit policy, collected the Resignation acceptance letter from HR SPOC after completely serving my Notice Period and then relocated to another state on the same week, hence unable to approached/ made visit due to geographical distance. However kept communicating in email and updated the mailing address to the HR SPOC, after I received the email confirmation of Full & Final settlement amount to be released and as the F&F settlement amount was received on the electronic transfer upon my Backk Account, I forgot to raised questions over the F&F settlement statement and Experienced letters as mentioned in the policy as I was allready working on another project assigned by my new MNC after relocation.
It was recently I was asked for the letters to provide for verification purpose, I started to realized that I did not received it which I should have received earlier by the time the F&F settlement amount arrive over the Bank Account.
My only concerns are:
1. Am I not going to received my Experience Letter ? If my previous MNC ignore/deny the Experience Letter, what should be my next step ?
2. What if I escalate this issue over the higher Management ? What if they mention bad remarks for me if I escalate it further?
3. If nothing works, What is the legal steps that I can approach to ?
All I need is transparency over my request and a happy ending for all.