Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANIL KUMAR DHIMAN (Software engineer)     09 July 2014

Employer threatning to not provide releiving letters

Hi All,

I am working in an IT company. I had resigned from my company on 19th june 2014. Since my notice period in the organization is one month, so i had informed my organization that my last woriking day would be 18 july 2014.

But  my organization has never replied to my resignation inspite of repeated reminders and now they are forcing me to work on a project and finish it, untill which they will not relieve me and will not give me my experience and relieving letter.

Also, during my appraisal, the agreed amount was 430000 but the appraisal letter which i recieved officially stated 38000. So i had rejected the appraisal and asked the management to look into the same. but no action was taken on the matter and my salary was credited according to 380000 without prior intimation.

Now, during my relieving, my organization is telling that as you had rejected the appraisal, the appraisal does not apply to you and they are going to deduct the paid salary from my next month salary.

Please clarify a few doubts of mine: 

1. Can the organization force me to extend my notice period.

2. If i dont extend my notice period, can the hold my experience and relieving letters even after serving the notice period

3. Can they rollback my appraisal after crediting the appraised amount.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More