Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand   15 September 2016

Employer threatnening of spoiling career and police complain

Dear Sir,
Please guide me in this context.
I am working in a "A"company for just 6 months(Current).Prior to that the company where i was working got closed down.While preparing my CV, the consultant suggested me to hide the previous company details as in interview nobody will understand the reason of why you left the company. Sir i did the same and submitted the updated CV to the new company( about to join).The employer "A" company came to know this and now he is threatening me of legal counsequences. Actually along with me almost 20 people more left him to join me . This has made him more furious. We were not getting salary and expenses since last 3 months, that's the reason we decided to change the company. Now we don't know what to do. My current company is supporting me but the previous employer is continuosly threatneing them also to terminate me otherwise he will do a police complain.
Sir suggest me what to do. It's a question of myself and 20 people who came with me.

Learning

10 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 September 2016

You have posted that:

"We were not getting salary and expenses since last 3 months, that's the reason we decided to change the company."

Submit in writing under proper acknowledgment on Non payment of wages and expenses and ask to supply salary slips of all months,PF number and a/c slips, Form16,ESIC card etc.

Do you have attendance record, and acknowledgment of having submitted expense statements?

The employer has no reason to stop wages/reimbursments.

The employer has breached the trust and is unworthy of being employed with.

The threats are apparently to subdue the employees.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 September 2016

Repeated at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Submitting-wrong-data-616356.asp

Kunal Godhwani   15 September 2016

Mr. Kumar Doab has righlty suggested that the threats are apparently to subdue the employees. 

Anand   18 September 2016

Thank you all for taking time to reply. This current organization is also not supporting us

Anand   18 September 2016

Thank you all for taking time to reply. This current organization is also not supporting us

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 September 2016

Approach Employee's/trade unions for support and a very able counsel specializing in Labor/service matters for a considerd opinion

Your counsels may opine that you can approach;

Inspector appointed under Shops & Estbs Act, Payment of Wages Act,

Higher Officials of Dept. of labor

O/o Labor commissioner

RPFC, ESIC Inspectorate, ITO-TDS, CIT-TDS( If salary is not processed, salalry slip is not supplied there might be default on PF, ESIC, Itax)

and that you can file complaint u/s406,420,Civil suit of recovery,damages,winding up peition, etc etc.....................

Anand   20 September 2016

Thanks a lot sir for your views. We all don't have money to take legal action against the employer. And today our current employer has also asked us to leave as he is ( previous employer) is threatning him also. We don't know what to do.

Thanks a lot sir for your views. We all don't have money to take legal action against the employer. And today our current employer has also asked us to leave as he is ( previous employer) is threatning him also. We don't know what to do.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 September 2016

"And today our current employer has also asked us to leave as he is ( previous employer) is threatning him also.

Record the threats 9audio/visual/witnessed/minuted).

This may amount to termination/retrenchment and you may succeed to claim compensation/damages.

"We don't know what to do."

We have already posted whom you can approach.

You need to act to defend your interest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More