Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohit (Manager)     22 October 2014

Employeer not paying salary

Hello All,

Well I would be happy to see a help which would be in a legal way as I am facing much difficulty due to my employeer.

In the nutshell dispute is of the salary which my emplyeer is not paying me salary from last 5 months and due to this now finally I had left the job and when I resigned I had mention to please pay the salary of last 5 months  but they people have replied on it and states that I didnt reported them from 17th May,2014 and due to this automatically my services is broken and I am not eleigible for the salary but the truth is I had regined on 18th Oct offically but verbally I had intimated that I am not getting salary and will not come to office and from 1st sep I didnt went to the office.

Now kindly please help me what legal remedies I can took against my employeer so that he will know the value and power of employees ( as my salary is concerned my salary is 35 K per month and I had worked there almost 2 years even they didnt decuted my pf also and use to cut 1000k per month as security deposit which they told me that you will get this security when you left the company)

I am residing in delhi and the same company is having the corporate office in delhi and head office in Lucknow please help me and tell me what options I have in legal terms as they  dont want to pay me but I am in much problem due to not having money.

Learning

1 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     21 January 2015

Consult lawyer ,preferably labour lawyer to proceed further.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register