Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jai (Associate)     27 March 2015

Employee joining problem after getting offer letter

Hi , 

My Name is Jai , i was working at Accenture Services Pvt Ltd from last 2 year , Working with accenture i was selected in CSC (Computer Science Cooperation) Noida as a System Administrator , and i got a offer letter from there , my date of joining was 11th march 2015 , as per the CSC HR i have to join CSC as soon as possible , so i give immediate resign to my current company and for that i have to pay 2 month of my salary that i do.

Now on 11th march 2015 when i reach for the joining in CSC i have submitted the document with HR , but due to some document incomplete they extend my Date of Joining to 18th march 2015 , but i got a call from there HR before 18th march 2015 , your joining date is not confirm till now so you have to wait next weel, and after week they again extend my joining , and when i call for the confirmation they did not receive my call and also not reply on my mail .

Then after the all i called her today evening from another number , and talk about my joining , then she confirm that i am not selected means i can not join due to some previous employment verification.

So i just need your suggestion guys what i do next , because i am sitting home from last 1 month waiting for the joining date and also pay 2 months of my salary to my previous employer. as per the my thinking this is the not a way of hiring , and they are responsible for my unemployment , so i just want to take a legal action against them.

Please suggest me the right way .  . . waiting for your reply ...

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 April 2015

Did the HR send any communication to you to resign before you join?

Did you ask to supply the certified copy of BGV report based on which you were denied joining, date of receipt of BGV by HR, and reason for not sharing it in writing and declining to let you join in writing?

Do you have proof of having paid the notice period/pay?

What is the notice period/pay mentioned by HR in next employment/

Approach an able Labor Law Consultant/service matters lawyer/Law firm with all that you have on record (with list of call details/recording if any) and proceed further after you have understood the merits........

If it is conducive you may attach the offer letter etc .You may erase the names/logo etc to maintain the confidentiality.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More