Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nagarathna N   25 November 2018

Difference between registered agreement and unregistered agreement

Good evening sir/ madam,

my uncle has entered into sale agreement with other party, which is a registered agreement, but the schedule property is in the court for partition.. how will be it decided? and there is also a will where my uncle name is not mentioned in the will. will is prepared by my grandmother when she was alive, she was also party in the partition suit. partition suit is between my grand father younger brother and my family.

Learning

4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     25 November 2018

While entering Sale Agreement by your uncle, he might have not been informed the other party that the schedule property (partition suit) is in the court.  so consult your own counsel regarding the fact of registered sale agreement and for its cancellation.

Shashi Dhara   26 November 2018

The person who has made sale agreement he shall be made as additional party in suit. The uncles share will be allotted to purchaser.grand mother's share will be taken for will who tries to execute it. It is also very difficult to prove.

nagarathna N   27 November 2018

thank you for the reply

nagarathna N   27 November 2018

my uncles sale agreement does not effect other share holders in the property.as the sale agreement has entered only by him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register