Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dr.yadav (Doctor)     29 September 2013

Defamation case by employer

Dear Seniors

I am a doctor working in offshore shipping company based in Dubai.I was recruited there by a subcontractor based in mumbai.

After joining work I didn't recieve my salary from the sub contractor for 3 months hence I quit the job.Later on I kept sending reminder emails to the subcontractor but to no avail.

Finally I threatened the subcontractor of legal action and complain to principal company to which he told me to do whatever i want to do and i am free to contact the principal company.

I then emailed the principal company in Dubai about the matter and also told them other faults of the subcontractor.The principal company then blacklisted him.

Now the subcontractor emailed me today threatening to trnder an apology and take back my emails or else he will file a criminal defamatory case on me.

Please advice what should I do,

Learning

2 Replies

shanmugam lakshmanan (senior)     29 September 2013

Truth is a good defence in defamatory cases. If the facts stated are true, you need not worry.  Even based on your received mail you can lodge a criminal complaint against the subcontractor if your aversion is true and you may also sue him for you packages as per your agreement.  Meanwhile if there is any clause of arbitration in your employment agreement that have to be given efffect. Please contact an advocate as you choose.

NEERAJ (seniour sales officer)     29 September 2013

Dear sir i am working with a reputed private limited company last eight years.Three months before i am faces a medical accident i m suffering from deep vain thrombosis.Docter advised me not to travel more than six months due to brain injury.so i m requesting my company any sitting job in office but nobody answer me last two months.When i m talk with my seniours they said that it is pending by BRG level.i m very disapointed .i am the single person in my family to earn money.plz help me and told any solution for this..........

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More