LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

WebMyWorld   26 August 2016

Deducted bond money and but not providing a photocopy

I am a software developer with 4 years total experience and I had resigned from my company and have served notice period of 2 months according to my appointment letter. I am based in Mumbai. The company had made me sign a bond of 25 months with an amount of 1.2 lakh rupees. They had made me sign a training charges letter and had taken a cheque of 1.2 lakh rupees. They told me that as the company would provide training so there is a bond of 25 months.  The company sent me to work at their clients office in Mumbai itself.

I quit after 19 months. I had served 2 months of notice period. They have now sent me an email stating that they will not pay me the last two months salary as they will recover bond money from it. I have asked them to provided the copy of the bond and the letter. But they replied to my email by saying they cannot give me the copy of the bond and the letter. When I told them by email they cannot deduct the money as they have not provided me training, they only reply back by saying that I have signed the letter so I have to pay the money which would be deducted from my salary. Now they have stopped replying to my emails when I ask them for a copy of the bond and the letter. 

What can I do about this? Kindly help me out with this?

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 August 2016

You have posted that:

"But they replied to my email by saying they cannot give me the copy of the bond and the letter.......................When I told them by email they cannot deduct the money as they have not provided me training, they only reply back by saying that I have signed the letter so I have to pay the money which would be deducted from my salary. '

You have atleast got something in writing that can be cultivated further.

A dispute has culminated.

Approach a very able counsel specializing in Labor/service matters and conclude preferably under expert guidance of your counsel.

Apparently you have some merits.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register