LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JATINDER SINGH (NONE)     19 December 2013

Compassionate appointment

Compassionate appointment policy in POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD.

In the instant case, no scheme is in operation, but the respondent-management entered into an agreement with the Union, which is drafted in the shape of Memorandum of Agreement and Clause 0.5.4 of the said Memorandum of Agreement reads as follows:

Employment to one dependent of each workman who is permanently disabled or dies as a result of accident while on duty will continue to be provided as at present. Dependent for this purpose will mean spouse of the employee, his/her son or daughter or legally adopted son/daughter.

Please let me know the actual meaning of dependent if I am earning but not regular and earning 7 thousand or 8 thousand per month salary by doing petty private jobs. I am only son of my father aged 26 years of age at time of death of my father on duty while in service. As per above mentioned policy deem fit in to my case if the policy in force.

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 December 2013

where is your case described

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 December 2013

are you the same person who posted qauery in

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=91539&offset=2#.UrRFyPvQzmk

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 December 2013

It is not understood what do you mean by saying "sending u on good faith".  You have already made this document available to to whole world by putting it on internet.

the forum is alrady giving warning that

this is a public forum. Avoid posting content which you do not wish to disclose in public.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register