Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahenda kiran kumar (jact)     22 January 2014

Compassinate appoitment termination

Respected sir,

I was appointed in social welfare department on Jr assistanct - cum- typist on 2012,
while providing the employment to me such post the department ordered that should posses the typewritting qualification in the period of 2years,
my qualification is Intermediate and i should have to pass the English Lower & Higher and Telugu lower and Higher.
Please help me in this matter sir that how should I pass that all typewritting exam in  the period of 2 years and the department anchorites are saying that in the appoitment order G.O.Ms.No.612, G.A.(Ser.A) Dept., Dated 29.10.1991 are mentioned in the proceedings,
Now i am in a depression that I may loss the job while i could not full fill the require qualification
please help me sir, that I saw the lot of answer and suggestion in the lawersclub

please help me sir

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 January 2014

The title of your query indicates that you are compassionate appointee.  You have not specified this in your query.

If type test is essential qualification for the post and if you are a compassionate appointee (or otherwise given relaxation to acquire this qualification within two years)

The same is the position regarding English Lower & Higher and Telugu lower and Higher.

Then you have just no choice but to pass this test within two years or else you do not have any right to hold this post.

your query is that

"Please help me in this matter sir that how should I pass that all typewritting exam"

sorry

your query is not legal.  This forum is not typing institute.  You have to work hard and pass the test. Two years is very very long period for this.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 January 2014

You have to further check with the deptt.  If you do not acquire this qualification whether they can adjust you to Gp-D post of Poen/frash/gardner/waterman/lascar/porter/sweeper etc or not.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register