Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

surender yadav (Sr. Soft Eng)     24 August 2014

Company is not giving relieving/experience/final settlement.

Hi,  I am working in company and resigned with the probation period of six months.

According to companies rules and polices, employee has to serve the notice period of 45 days if he is in probation or resign before the completion of probation. I have completed that and also got the resignation acceptance from reporting manager. 

Now, the hr department is not giving me the relieving letter and fulfilling the exit formalities like no dues etc. Hr manager has also sent me the mail stating the particular to finish all the formalities, but now they are not intentionally not relieving me. They are harassing, scolding and yelling on me, saying that they will file a case against me, make me bankrupt and will end my career.

Please advice me what I can do in this case as I am not a defaulter as per companies policies. Also please suggest me what legal action I can take against them. I am attaching screen shot of paragraph from my offer letter stating the companies Termination/Separation policy.

I would really appreciate your quick response.

Thanks!

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 August 2014

Have you handed over all the properties belongs to the company and obtain proper acknoledgement from them. ? Send a legal notice for the arrears of salary and relieving letter. File a complaint at labour commissioner office at your worked place.

Arpit lalan (Legal Consultancy/Advocate)     27 August 2014

you need to approach a lawyer in labour laws speciality in your vicinity and explain the entire scenario. Also, make sure that you are not forgetting to comply with all documentation and serving of the notice etc etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register