LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     20 May 2008

CLAT results 2008 announced

The rank list of the Common Law Admission Test which was conducted on May 11 was announced and displayed on its website on Monday. The list is available at our site in the link below

https://lawyersclubindia.com/share_files/files_display.asp?files_id=1017

However, it seems that there is a lot of confusion over the same as the allocation of colleges  is not made so far. Do give your comments on the same.

Learning

5 Replies

manasa (student)     24 May 2008

sir, i am anusha i have appeared for clat 2008 and i secured 2900 rank in general.clat has taken 1037 students for admission including reservation etc.total no of seats for sc is 80 only clat has selected 15 students who had secured rank below 1500 as per clat cut off mark. then what about remaining 65 seats and also 50 seats for ST only 5 students got selected {1500}rank below what about reservation?they are not giving clear notification about these please kindly do some help

Rakesh Chitkara (Service Tax Consultant)     25 May 2008

My daughter Radhika Chitkara has scored 3rd Rank in CLAT. We are awaiting notification from NLS about dates for admission formalities. Should we reach Bangalore without being invited on 29th May, as per last year's schedule? Can you please help by seeking confirmation locally. Thanks. Rakesh Chitkara.09891678009-Delhi

(Guest)
Congratulations Rakesh, and to all new entrants.

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     30 May 2008

Thanks to Mr Yedul for nice work.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register