LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Koundinya   27 September 2018

Blackmail from employer

I have worked for almost one year in one small software company as a Software Engineer. At the time of joining, they asked 20000rs for security purpose so without thinking into the future I paid and they did not give any receipt and didn't gave any call letters. After joining they did not give even a single rupee for 6 months. They tortured me a lot if I ask the salary. After six months they started to give salary 3000 per month. I questioned them like "why your not giving full salary" They simply replied if you want to work here Work otherwise go out. I just worked there to satisfy my parents. Once they called me said me to sign on the bond and said my salary will increase from next month.
So i kept some hopes on them and signed there. The next month at the time of salary again they gave 5000. I said them I don't need this i want to resign. They blackmailed me about the bond. After some months i quit the job without any intimation to the employer. They did not give me the call letters till now even i dont have offer email. They called me many times i scared and did not lift the call for one month. Now they messaged me if i did not report the office and submit the project they will put a case on me.but if i go there surely they will mentally harass me. Can you please provide a solution sir. What i need to do if they file case on me regarding bond and Data Thefting.

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 September 2018

You can not find immediate remedy through open forums, contact a sincere advocate specialized labour law and initiate proceedings against them.    

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     30 September 2018

dear koundinya

There are two remedies for you.

1. file a complaint against the company citing all the above before the assistant commissioner of Labour.

2. File a criminal.complaint in the concerned jurisdictional police station for harassment at the work.place.

SOLOMON RAJ
Advocate High Courts ofAp &TS
Bhrat Gaurav samman Awardee.
ph.9866545086
Email. justiceleague367@yahoo.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register