LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Application through proper channel

Sir, With due respect, i am stating the following for necessary guidance.

1. I am from National Instiute of Animal Health, a central government organization. I am working as LDC since last 3 years.

2. Furhter to inform you that there are 08 post of stenographer and 2 post of LDC. Out of 08 post of stenographer only 02 are filled adn out of 02 post of ldc, all 02 post are filled.

3. It is to mention that two stenographers applied for higher post in SSC Combined graduate level. But the Director of NIAH stated that you cannot apply for higher post due to scarcity of the post and sent a letter to SSC for cancelling their application. 

4. Now i want to apply for SSC combined graduate level, and i am sure that they will turn down my applciation due to above cited reason. i am working in grade pay 1900.  And to mention that this year 04 stenographers are recruited through SSC but none of them joined. then what is my fault and as long as the post are not being filled, will i not be able to apply for higher post. I am a very bright student and my age is 22 only. I want to improve my life as i find very difficult to maintain my live with this meager salary. I could not sleep in night as i am fully prepared for the exam. 

5. Further to mention that suppose if ssc does not cancel my application, and I pass the exam and selected for higher post having higher salary, the how will be relieved and will they accept my resignation citing the reason that i have qualified for higher post. and please send me resignation letter keeping in view this reason please.

6. And one more thing, i want to apply for the post which are not being published by SSC or UPSC but by state PSC, Banks, etc and in this case i can only apply after taking prior permission from the office which they would not give at any circumstances. 

7. Keeping in view the above, the respected lawayers and intellectuals are requested to guide me in this matter so that i can apply for higher post and after selection, i dont have to face any problem....

Thanks in advance... I shall be grateful for this act of kindness. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register