Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Eshkol (Director)     26 July 2012

Ancestoral property

Dear Experts,

I am facing situation concerning my family inheritance from the era of my great grand father who is related to me through my dad's mother, infact he was the father of my dad's mother, this story is form the time period 1850 to 1920.

Below is a brief:-

My dads mother was the daughter of a Brahmin family during the madras presidency era, her father was working under a king as a jothiysh (future teller) after winning a war on his predictions the king won the war, it seems the king gifted a big chunk of land of several hundreds acres to my great grand father.

Presently we are 3 generations ahead of the above mentioned time line, all siblings of my father has passed away; my dad is the only survivor at age 82 now. My dad had 5 sisters and one brother, sisters have children and brother have children.

I would like to know if it is possible to pursue this matter further to establish lineage and obtain  inheritance to my generation.

Also I would like to know if the children of my dad's sisters and brother are they eligible / entitled to this inheritance if the inheritance is claimed by me.

Please advice.

Regards

Eshkol.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register