Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maan Singh (Account Executive)     21 November 2012

Advice

Dear All,

Please adviec about my company not pay my salary.

During the my employment i am not well than i sent mail to My boss and HR  that . I have conveyed the reason also that Due to stomach infection, I am not in position to come and follow regular procedure for taking leave as per company requirement. And still I am not feeling well to come in office. As per Doctor's advise, I have to be on bed rest for one month with regular medicine and precautions.

Please consider this mail as an leave application and approve on the same. When I will be medically fit and will visit the office.

but they demand to present office and work continous

after that  because i am not well and not able to continoue work with company i sent resignation through mail to HR (accourding to company policy 30days notice period require) but i am not well.

when i am well i visit the office and asked to HR what about status my pending salary for 15days.

they told i not serve the notice but i told him i am not well than they demand medical certificate

i provide my all medical proof after that the told me they cannot give salary because i not serve the notice As already conveyed and agreed on the same, I
told you to serve the notice period but no approval were given on the
same without any reason stated.

now please advice me

Learning

1 Replies

sawantpriyanaka (TL)     21 November 2012

Hi,

I resigned on 29th September and though my notice period was of 1 month i could serve only 14 day as my mother was unwell.

My salary for september went on hold and i was supposed to expect it with my full and final.

My basic salary was 12200 and gross was 32700.

Now the full and final amount i recieved is only 4000.

They say that they was deducted the amount from my salary as i dint serve complete 30 day notice. 

Is this fair?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register