Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a with dowry prohibition 3,4 on my husband and family

Page no : 2

Sidharth   12 February 2016

Srk is completely right.

Your 

husband correctly said he don't want to compromise. Because its you who choose the way of FORCE COMPROMISE!!

WAKE UP,  Time has changed.  You may succeed in HC. But it will take approximately 10yrs to decide the case in trial court  and at the end you will get nothing. 

Shruthi.b   12 February 2016

@Sidharth

What should I do now..? How do I tell court for Squash the case and give divorce on mutual consent.?

It's simple. 

On nexthearing ask the judge that you want to talk to your husband kindly send the case to mediation centre,  

What happens in mediation centre ? Reason why I am asking is my husband told in court he is ready for trail and  judge asked my lawyer to file reply to his papers and he openly chellenges to my lawyer with law points.

what if he deny, that he dont want to go for mediation..? what to do at that time.?

In mediation centre, mediator will help you to come on point where you BOTH agree. If it fails mediator will report " Not fit for mediation" Your

husband will not deny for mediation as he has came to court and he will like to show How cooperative he is. 

as far as I know him, he will sit on my head to get the case squashed in any condition. without that he wont cooperate for Mutual consent, listening to my uncle I made a mistake.

When you both agreed on condition it will be written in settlement deed and submitted to court.You

can write MCD condition for quashing FIR You can  take your lawyer in mediation centre. 

My husband told no settlement/compromise based FIR quashing. It should be based on unilateral quashing. Until and unless FIR is quashed, looks like he wont sign Mutual divorce papers also.

sai narayana   12 February 2016

Shruthi ji, do as per experts advice, ask for mediation and explain whole thing to mediator he will certainly try to do his best. And there you may get a chance to speak with your husband too, use that opportunity to your best. All the best.

@sai narayana Thank you.

It has become a big task for me, itseems he doesnt want me back in his life and nothing is getting clear. Court case dates are going on and on.

srk (Service)     13 February 2016

You are making mistakes one after another, 

1. Listening to your uncle you filed a false case.

2. When the cops included your in-Laws name, you just did not stop them. In the court it will seen as you who filed the FIR not the Cops.

if he proves that you have filed a false case, your future will be in dark. he will be granted Divorce, his family and he will file defamation cases against you. you will end up going around the court for the next i dont know how many years. if convicted of filing false case you cant get a job in india and no Entry to western countries, and about you personal and social life i dont know.

curious question, were you trying to scare him with  the case, as you said "he doesnt want to take me back in his life"? , did you really think that he will take you back after filing the false case?

Did he really quit a good paying job abroad to fight the case?, if so, i dont know who to wish all the best.

I am not trying to scare you, try to understand the severity of the situation, appologize or pleade do whatever possible to settle this matter with him. Its not worth wasting your time, money, energy, peace of mind and future for this.

Shruthi.b   13 February 2016

My parents and uncle wanted to scare him and make him to listen to our words. I begged my parents but they didnt listen, they told me to shut up.

No, He relocated back to India after my parents request. Not to fight this case. After two months of his return I filed case.

The way he is speaking to judge in court, made me scared.

Any idea how to get case quashed from my side.?

Shruthi.b   13 February 2016

Can Anyone reply to my query please.?

(Guest)
Please settle matter soon and star new life. My wife also put 498a on me , with her father influence police detain me for more then 23 days . now i filled case against them and police officr in court. Now they came for settlement.here my advice is please settle matter and go ahead with fresh life. If u want any advice mail me Subbu99p@gmail

(Guest)
Please dont damage male ego please meet him and hold his lega , u try to beg then he will come to compromise

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register