LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRADEEP KUMAR (ALONE)     05 December 2013

498a & dv

IF WIFE DO NOT WANT TO STAY WHERE HER HUSBAND IS WORKING AND ALSO ASKING HIM TO LIVE ON THAT CITY WHERE SHE WANTS.

ON THIS BASIS CAN COURT PASSED ANY JUDGEMENT AGAINST THE HUSBAND OR NOT.

IF NOT WHATS THE POINTS HUSBAND CAN MENTION WHILE ARGUING IN COURT.

PLZ HELP.

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 December 2013

Husband can argue in the court about his intention clearly.

PRADEEP KUMAR (ALONE)     06 December 2013

Thanks for your reply sir,

What he can say about his intention in the court. And if the wife still not agree to live where he works can Court makes him guilty because of all this.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     06 December 2013

nobody is held guity in these cases. waste of time in courts for the parties

sachin shetti (Manager)     07 December 2013

if she says she dont want to stay in your city with you in front of court then your stay maintenance money will get saved. Try to get as much proof as you can that through by mail or through any mode of letter

Advocate Ashok Kumar (Counsel)     07 December 2013

Hello,

I think you need to elaborate a bit on the circumstances of your case. What I understand from your query is that you are asking about the jurisdiction of the Court where a case can be filed in matrimonial disputes. Normally, since the law favours women in this regard, she can file the case where she resides, in a court with competent local jurisdiction. If there is a petition of restitution of conjugal rights, then she can ask the court to pass a decree in her favour, which will make you bound to either go to her or provide the court with a reasonable excuse as to why you cannot resume cohabitation with the wife. It seems that there was an ex parte order passed when you were in another city. You can argue that since you were not in the area where the court is located and did not have sufficient opportunity to present your case, it should be open for appeal. If you give me a call at 09555 507 507 or send me an email at info@lawkonect.com, then we can discuss your case further and decide on what will be the best way for you to proceed with the case.

Regards,

Advocate Ashok Kumar; www.lawkonect.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register