Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepak (hr)     07 March 2011

498A

Hi,

I am living seprately from my wife from the last 7 month ,recently i have send notice of divorce to her

for start the procedure of divorce . after getting divorce notice her parents and relative threatened me

for file false criminal offense . is he is able to file any criminal offense against me.she is working in ahmedabad.

Thanks

Deepak nair

Learning

5 Replies

deepak (hr)     07 March 2011

Hi,

By start legal is i am saved from 498A.please give me advice

Thanks

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     07 March 2011

@ Author

Do you subscribe to below village saying;

When there is brain tumor people shall opt for brain surgery and not surgery of the leg !”

Having (so called) gyan delivered, so shall tell yourself do you have really “valid grounds supported with evidences to get Divorce”? If YES then thou shall be saved in more or less longer run of Courts, however, if NO then face the inevitable gender biased approved (as in FDA approved) surgery music of the Courts upon Courts bravely with assistance from your already hired Ld. Advocate.

Amen…..r/w all the best…………….

snow (xxxxxxxx)     08 March 2011

when u have approached the court that means u r ready to face the Consequences. She can file a case n no one can stop her but she should prove it. however, as u have anyways approached the court to end the relationship,keep up ur spirits to fight against her.

ALL the Best

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     09 March 2011

U r better judge about the circumstances which led u 2 take decision of divorce. If ur marriage has reached a point of no return, & u have valid & strong grounds for divorce, then definitely fight 4 it.

Yes, she will attack with all weapons given in her hand by our "great indian law". But if u justify ur decision & r true 2 ur heart, fight these.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     09 March 2011

why direct notice?

now immediately file divorce in a court of law before she files criminal cases against u . also keep proofs of threats in form of recordings , letters etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register