Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498/406

Page no : 2

Deep Narayan (learning)     05 May 2012

I am also from west bengal(24 pgs north) and my brother is also arrested few days back and now my sister-in-law is thretning us for the same. do as sonee ji, he is best. and dnt worry. god is kind best of luck

new 498 victim (code developer)     07 May 2012

Dear Sir

please help me.please reply to my email and give advice what to be done by answering my questions.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     14 May 2012

I don't know which email you are referring to. I reply almost all emails.

Fight the case on merits. She is not entitled for maintenance is she is earning.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

new 498 victim (code developer)     17 May 2012

Dear Shoneeji I am very sorry that was typo mistake actually I should have written "post" instead of email.

I have a query, my wife knows somehow that I have a demat account of Rs.50000 or so. can this prove fatal to me in maintenance case, though I am running at a huge loss.

Thanks in advance.

new 498 victim (code developer)     18 May 2012

Dear Sir

Also I have one flat in my name in Burdwan town, I am owner singly, not in joint name. So will that matter to maintenance case. If yes, what to do? any remedy?please help.

Thanks in advance.

new 498 victim (code developer)     18 May 2012

dear sir

just a few hours ago i heard from my advocate that judgement has been declared on maintenance. My wife will get Rs.4000 per month after all consideration of assets and other things. due to some official work i am not in burdwan now so my advocate was in the hearing and i was absent.

let's see now.

thank you for all of your support.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register