Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priyanka   26 November 2015

2 months salary not paid by employer

Hi

I joined a company which has offices in Dubai,Chennai,Qatar and US. My appointment letter was for Qatar location. I joined on 29th Jan 2015 but was in chennai till 26th April for training. Later i was sent to Qatar from May`15 till Jul`15 on business visa and was assured to initiate my Qatar resident permit soon.

There were constant salary delays and i recieved my Jan & feb salary in mid march,march salary in april end and may salary in jun mid...but my june and july salary were not released. 

It was difficult sustaining in Qatar with this kind of salary pattern and had to use my indian credit with double interest rate in emergancy,therefore i decided to resign and ask them to clear my dues. I returned all the comapny properties laptop and laptop bag,all the work related documents etc.

Since then i am following up with HR team sitting Chennai (looks after all the employees in diff countries) and the finance team sitting in Dubai. I am not the only one ..their are many employees who resigned due to such financial problem and all are waiting for their pending salaries from many month even an year.

Please suggest how can i file my complain against this comapny and get my dues cleared. Also suggest me how can Isuch company get blacklisted or locked down so that they dont play with others future like this.

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     27 November 2015

send a legal notice first and file case in labour tribunal under the ID act.

Thanks & Regards,
Nitish Banka

subham barnwal   03 December 2015

Sir i work for a BPO sector and i have joined there on 21st september they have just paid me the salary of 10 days and after that they haven't paid me anything for two months. They have terminated me so please tell me what to do right now so that they will pay me the salary.

i have the Joining letter as well as the id proof for the company so what should i do?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 December 2015

@ Priyanka,

IN certain cases, Employee can agitate at last location, location of jurisdictional courts inserted in appointment letter, location of Redg. office of the company,current location of employee if company has an office at that location, any location where company has an office.

The forum in which employee can agitate shall depend upon certain factors.

All affected employees may join hands and stand as awitness to each other and approach authorities under expert guidance of an able lawyer specializing in labor-service matters.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 December 2015

@ Subham,

If you are not terminated for PROVEN misconduct after granting you the opportunity of natural justice,you can contest the termination order.

The company has to pay termination notice pay and all balance dues.

You may proceed further under expert guidance of an able lawyer specializing in labor-service matters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register