LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal (Sales)     17 October 2013

**sos**sos** - threat from inlaws

I am a 33 year old male unhappily married for 2 years. My wife was in India for year and half at her Maikas place as she was not willing to stay with my parents as she wanted a separate room for herself in my Mother 1 BHK flat. She is insisting me to take 50 percent share in my mothers property and buy a house in her name and she along with my sister in law and her mom and granny are threatening t take stringent action against me and my family by using their HIFI contacts right from Political Party to commissioner and ministers failing to meet their demands. My wife is from South Mumbai and i Live in Suburb, they have come and seen my mothers 1 bhk flat and agreed to give her hand. I have also mentioned about my salary as well. 

They have accused us of cheating and lying when we were an open book and we like fools have shown all our papers before finalizing the marriage. At times she also threatens to commit suicide and implicate me and my family .

Please help 

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

I am a 33 year old male unhappily married for 2 years. My wife was in India for year and half at her Maikas place

Opinion: That means she was out of india prior to one and half year?????

as she was not willing to stay with my parents as she wanted a separate room for herself in my Mother 1 BHK flat.

Opinion: The above sentence stated by you is the need of the situation......how could you assume that a married women could stay in a single room where all are staying in one BHK flat. Decency and personal Freedom is also somewhat needed in ones life is my view. Better this matter would have settled amicably rather than hue and cry.....

She is insisting me to take 50 percent share in my mothers property and buy a house in her name

Opinion: Insisting can be a pre assumptions.......in your case no force can make your mother to give you 50% share without her wish. And in todays scenario if you will look more than 50% married men book their houses on the name of their wives just to save taxes...think in this way....

Opinion: Bro......I don't think the gravity of your case is so intense that you have come to this forum to seek help and burning your blood. Just try to solve this issue with Pyarr mohabbat if you are right then or else the court of India is also open for beggar who are sitting @ railway stations or at down street.

and she along with my sister in law and her mom and granny are threatening t take stringent action against me and my family by using their HIFI contacts right from Political Party to commissioner and ministers failing to meet their demands.

Opinion: Baap Ka Raaj hai...........Jo chahe wo kar legi aisa nai mere bhai, Just tell her that ask her HIFI contacts and political party to provide one room seperate flat to her by their own money,saara tension hi khatam agar wo log itne acche hai uske liye toh,

My wife is from South Mumbai and i Live in Suburb, they have come and seen my mothers 1 bhk flat and agreed to give her hand. I have also mentioned about my salary as well. 

Opinion: Dude you are living in a democratic country,don't shy and dampen your morals to not shout against immorality and corruptions. If they come and threats you,go to media,go to high commissioners office,go to Human rights commission,don't sit idle if any threats come in your way against your mothers wish and if you people are right.

They have accused us of cheating and lying when we were an open book and we like fools have shown all our papers before finalizing the marriage. At times she also threatens to commit suicide and implicate me and my family .

Opinion: Bro.....if you have so much pain and trouble by her,then collect proof and seek for remedy.

Please help 

Sirf bolne se kuch nai hota agar dard hai toh sehna sikho agar nai seh sakte to jake uska ilaaz karo

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     18 October 2013

The easiest solution to your problem is in this part of your post  "At times she also threatens to commit suicide..."

Statistically, UNFORTUNATELY, those who threaten to commit suicide, very very rarely do. In your case, when she threatens the next time, you should ask her to please go ahead. Ask her to ensure that the attempt is not botched. Like if she is going to take 10 tablets, ask her to take 20.  I would even ask you to buy a nice thick nylon rope on some pretence or the other for domestic usage and when she threatens ask her to use it.  In any case, go to some temple, mosque, church, whatever and start praying that God gives her the will to commit suicide. Inform her that you have started doing so. If possible, ask her to also encourage her mother and father to commit suicide. Bachooo, because men like you are soft, women take advantage of the same! 

As for HIFI contacts, tell her in some unparliamentary language to go F**K herself and her hifi contacts. Tell them that if she files false cases against you, you will implicate her brother and father and seek damages from them after the cases are proved false. Also, after making sure that your conversation is not recorded, tell her that you are planning to have her father and brother (if she has one) beaten up if any cases are filed against you. I cannot ask you to actually do so in this forum for obvious reasons.

Do not worry about legal cases, police cases, etc. Worst case you will have to spend some nights in jail but if so, after the cases are proved wrong, you will get easy divorce with no maintenance.

Remember in such cases JO DARA WO MARA. And stay away from advocates. If you can do some basic reading and writing and can use the net, which clearly you can, I do not see the need for hiring advocates other than for some procedural guidance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register