Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aman Kumar   12 July 2022

𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐬

Sir
I am in lots of misery. During the pandemic I lost my job as a civil estimation engineer.
However my wife of 17 yrs of marriage is employed as a govt teacher and draws a good salary.
But now she is refusing in contributing anything towards running the house hold expenditure even so not paying for our son's school fees.
I am paying for all the expenses either by taking a loan or asking from my relatives.
My wife is threatening me with Divorce as I have been unable to pay as my wife states that running the house is not her responsibility but the husband's responsibility.
My wife even has consulted some lawyer friend of hers who says there are judgments where it is stated that the husband has to pay for the household expenditure even if he has no source of income irrespective of what his wife is earning.
I am very scarred and troubled with my wife's attitude. 
I want to know that if there are any such judgment of any court where it states that the husband has to pay even when he has no source of income and when his so called wife is working in a govt job getting a good salary.

Plz help me ...plz

Learning

3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 July 2022

Law and its procedure is helpless in solving lack of understanding among husband and wife.

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 August 2022

Judgments are magic wands.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register