incorporation of new flat owners

This query is : Resolved 

10 February 2019

our is a redevelop society in mumbai.builder has sold some flats after redevelopment.what is the procedure of incorporation & role of registar in the builder has to get some letter from registar for incorporation of new members.whose job is it to complete the formalities whether society or builder.thks

11 February 2019

Dear Sir,
It all depends upon the clauses of the redevelopment. Without going through such clauses accurate legal opinion cannot be given.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
11 February 2019

The terms and conditions of the society Byelaws have to be verified.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
12 February 2019

No new member can be enrolled/ incorporated without due process of MCS Act / Rules and Bye-Law adopted by Society.
Consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ documents, guidance and proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu