Home > Experts > Criminal Law > how to get bail from IPC 307

how to get bail from IPC 307 (Criminal Law)

Posted On 15 April 2010 at 15:54

One of my friend was arrested by police a case against 307. Please guide us how to get bail from this section?

To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 

Expert : raj kumar makkad

Posted On 15 April 2010 at 20:55

Obtain the copy of FIR by hook or crook and then engage a competent criminal side practising advocate and follow his guidelines.

I think he shall move bail application after fully studying the case and shall take the appropriate step like arguing the application or withdrawing it for moving it again keeping in view the contents of reply and seriousness of the offense.

Posted On 16 April 2010 at 09:36

Thank you so much for your reply. I read your profile and got your contact detail. If needed,, I will contact you. Thank you sir! have a nice day!

Posted On 16 April 2010 at 09:44

Sir, It has been two weeks now and when should we apply for bail application? Is there any time valid to apply for bail or we may apply any time??
2. how is the bail procedure? what document or assurance/paper we need for bail? and how long does the decision take by judge after bail application?? Please enlightened us... hope to hear from you! thank you once again.