Anonymous

07 June 2019 at 18:44

regarding police CSR report

I got a CSR on January , but still now there is no info from police , I need to know is there any validity for CSR report , please update me

Answer now

07 June 2019 at 16:26

Please reply

A WRITTEN STATEMENT RUNS INTO 214 PAGES? CAN A COURT REJECT IT ON THE GROUND OF BEING BULKY?

Answer now

My mobile is stolen, I have already lodged an FIR for the same.
What I found that my number is still being used by the thief, so I contacted JIO care for sharing the location and recent call details, but they refused to share the details stating that they cannot share the details with me and this can only be shared with the police.

My contention is that, I am asking the above details about my own number, which is registered in my name in your records and I am providing my identity proof, then which law bars them to provide the details is beyond my comprehension and any reasoning.

How I can get the details of location and call details from JIO, what options do I have legally. or are they right when they say that they cannot provide it.
To me it looks purely absurd and without any logic.

Please enlighten me if I am wrong.
Thanks.

Answer now

Anonymous

All the jewelry items are with girl and her family only. I have not even seen all items. They are claiming it is with me. How to prove it wrong ? I do not have any material evidences to show that she carried all jewelry

Answer now

Anonymous

01 June 2019 at 22:35

498a acquittal

Dear Sir/Madam,
In case of 498a/406, I need following information with respect to trial court :
1. Is it defendant responsibility to prove wrong 'each sentence in chief examination' of victim ?
2. 'Ladki ke bayaan' will be considered as gospel truth, right? Conviction can happen even without any other supporting document?
3. Apart from girl's testimony, no other evidences are required for conviction ?
4. There are no material evidence(s), like medical report/transaction history, audio/video, no FIR/complaint in last 6 year. Even than final conviction can happen by simple testimony of victim ?
5. Prosecution can prove the conviction by testimony of Father and Mother of girl? (No material fact only Bayaan)

Answer now

Sir
a have a flat in housing society in chandigarh
as per allotment letter the roof rights are with the top unit.
Now as per government orders we have to get sub conveyance deed executed.
We have asked management to write this in conveyance deed but they are not incorporating the same.

Please intimate will I have the same right as per terms of allotment letter or it will infringe upon my that right ?
please advise me
thanks

Answer now

My one of the relative was working as a accountant in a private limited company and his directors use to keep pre-signed cheques with him. He committed mistake by filling own name on the pre-signed cheques and desposit in his own account. During the span of 6 months he desposited in small small amount of 20 to 40 thousand and in toallity Rs. 450000/- in his own account through 14 cheques. He left the company and letter it was surfaced and employer filled FIR and he was arrested and He use to withdraw cash from his account and then deposit cash in some other account later to buy NSC,KVP. It was shown as recovery during search and in all 3 lacs worth of NSC's have been recovered from his account.. In court what is the defence he can take becuase as per him, cheques are valid cheques signed by authorised signatory and payment was made towards his salary or reimbursements as the amount is in 20 to 40 thousand. So, I want to know the best legal remedy on this. Further, how the company would be able to proove that, the cheques were pre-signed or post-signed

Answer now

My one of the relative was working as a accountant in a private limited company and his directors use to keep pre-signed cheques with him. He committed mistake by filling own name on the pre-signed cheques and desposit in his own account. During the span of 6 months he desposited in small small amount of 20 to 40 thousand and in toallity Rs. 450000/- in his own account through 14 cheques. He left the company and letter it was surfaced and employer filled FIR and he was arrested and He use to withdraw cash from his account and then deposit cash in some other account later to buy NSC,KVP. It was shown as recovery during search and in all 3 lacs worth of NSC's have been recovered from his account.. In court what is the defence he can take becuase as per him, cheques are valid cheques signed by authorised signatory and payment was made towards his salary or reimbursements as the amount is in 20 to 40 thousand. So, I want to know the best legal remedy on this

Answer now

Dear sirs .

I'm Muslim I have married a sc girl in 2011..
We have 2 kids.but since 2011 we have many issues started and several counselings were over in police station..

In this month dated 15th she beated me like anything went to other house with all her luggage and furniture where she Have taken for rent.. not went to her matrimonial house..

I have sent a lawyer notice regarding the issue and asked to join family life..but she lodged complaint in women ps in my place..they called me to ps and asked DSP said to enquire about me. they inquired all my surroundings and police gave positive report on me..

They have again sent this case to family counseling center...my wife now asking that she wants to join with me..but after all these situations I'm not in a position to accept her...so how can I manage the situation..and if they file police case on me ..can I get bail immediately..

Pls GV me clear idea about this how to proceed further and to how to divorce her amicably..for divorce..

Answer now

Anonymous

If a student was caught cheating in exam & a case of ufm was made against him. Later on his particular paper was cancelled and he had to rewrite the exam in particular subject. He passed the exam and got his degree in engineering.
Now, he is selected in Central gov.t job after clearing the competitive exam. But during the filling of attestation form a question is asked - "Have you ever been debarred from any Examination or restricted by any University or any other educational authority / institution ?
If answered YES here. Will that make the person unfit for the gov.t job and reject his appointment ?

Answer now

×