22 April 2019 at 03:35

Injunction

lessee after the expiry of the lease deed is entitled to injunction or not . settled law after the expiry of lease he is a lessee/ tenant at sufferance. Is he entitled to injunction , If not , any law point .Please

Answer now

Hi Sir/Madam,

I reserved a ticket from Pudukkottai to chennai on 21-april -2019. But the same seat numbers are given to another persons. The conductor also supported to those persons only.

I booked a tickets through online and my seats are also allocated but they told that was a server problem. But the same seat persons didn't have any online tickets, they had only ordinary tickets that issued by conductor, so my ticket was sold by conductor.

I need to take legal action because of me and my brother one day income was deducted because of him only and also he sold our e-tickets.

Answer now

Anonymous

21 April 2019 at 23:26

Leave and license agreement

I am a property owner and want to rent part of my house property at Durg (CG). Please provide me the draft copy of Leave and License agreement to enable me rent out the part portion of property on rent. Also please suggest the minimum and maximum period of the agreement.

Answer now

21 April 2019 at 18:55

Mact case

SIR,
MY FRIEND GOT AN ACCIDENT WITH A LADY WHO WAS TRYING TO CROSS THE ROAD. THE LADY DIED IN THAT ACCIDENT. BIKE IS NOT REGISTERED ON MY FRIENDS NAME BUT THE BIKE IS INSURED AND MY FRIEND HAVE A VALID DRIVING LICENCE. MY FRIEND WAS NOT DRUNK AND ALSO THE BIKE WAS NOT ON A VERY HIGH SPEED.

WHAT REMEDY MY FRIEND HAVE TO GET RID OF THE LEGAL COMPLICATIONS INVOLVED IN THIS MATTER

Answer now

My wife not with me more than 13 years. files false Dv.
I prepared discharge with evidences. Judge allowed CMP. He returned and ask for maintability.
please guide me with format and general content of maintainability of my discharge petition.
If reply can be given as a memo. if yes please provide with me memo format or other suitable format.
Urgent help requested.
thanking you,
high regards,
ganesh

Answer now

Anonymous

19 April 2019 at 20:17

Family maintenance

Sir, one of my close friend who is a muslim is in great trouble. Her father is is having 2 wives. My friend's mother expired one year back due to mental depression of her husbands activity. My friend is a student and due to her father's negligence her study is hampered a lot. Her father is a class 3 central govt employee and staying with his 2nd wife. My friend receives only around 5000 per month for expense. Her father earns around 60000/ pm. She is in great trouble. She has completed her graduation and always depressed because of seeing her carrier going down because of finsncial crunch. Kindly help whether she can have right to get some more money from her father for enriching her carrier. Kindly advise. Thanx.

Answer now

When non judicial stamp paper of rupees fifty introduced by government in state of Maharashtra and in india

Answer now

18 April 2019 at 15:17

Biometric installation

Sir ,
i am a student of law college swami ram thirth campus , H.N.B central University.

Despite of it being a central University there is a register system in which many of teachers go on holiday than have there attendace registered on later dates . Which does not helps , as we have all the faculties there but very few give lectures. Because of bar council of India regulations we have a separate building for law department, that makes a separate library in the building too. But the faculty given charge was given 3 yrs back but he still has not taken the charge. One faculty may have his bar council registration ,and practice despite of being our faculty, i do not know exactly that he has a bar council registration or not but he has not given single lecture despite of being assigned subjects . He daily sits in the court.Sir can he be our faculty despite of having bar council registration? In my whole first year for which second semester exam starts in a few days, very few lectures has gone by and not a single competition like moot court , seminar etc has not conducted by the department.
Sir we have talked to all the authority like h.o.d and director of our institution but no one helps they say as they are govt employee we can't help and nothing changes .legal aid department is held by same two persons one by the faculty who sits in the court ,second by the person given charge of library he is the most corrupt person. They hold our internal marks. Sir these faculties have apartment just inside the campus so they come as they feel like,even biometric installation would not change them as it would take attendance only once and they wil go back to there apartments.
Sir please guide us how can we get help and change this system . Can any authorities like bar council or any one else can help us .
thank you

Answer now

18 April 2019 at 00:19

Case file information in courts

Respected Sirs,

We have one original suit case filed at Bangalore Civil court against our 1200 sqft DC converted Site at North Bangalore. We got our site registered at Yelahanka Sub-register officer in 2004. But in 2012 march the plot landlords filed case against themselves in regard to the property division. The landlords did not file case against our developer nor the site owners.But OS case still is under force.
My doubt is with out any real discrepancies in property papers can original landlords file case in court just to induce fear among site owners and extract money for out of court settlement.
Because whenever we approach developer he assures that the case gets cancelled owing to its weak legal frame

Narahari

Answer now

Sir I m plaintiff in civil suit. Matter is for defendant evidence but till now defendant not file evidence while someone file affidavit but he is not defendant.
Matter posted for plaintiff (our) say but my advocate not inform me nor takes any objection and honorable court read and record this affidavit

what can I do to oppose this affidavit and for no evidence by defendant.

Pls guide and help

Answer now

×