Anonymous

18 November 2017 at 13:33

Clarficiation on giftdeed from mother

sir/Madam
This is to bring to your kind information that Iam purchasing a HIG house from a person which was giftdeed to him by is mother and she is the actual allottee from MUDA mysore who is a housewife and her husband is a government employee and he is no more and she has gifted the property to younger son but there is a rumour that other childrens had gone to court for the claims on above said property,kindly clarify for the rights of other childrens and give the suggestion to proceed with safe way

Answer now

THE GOA HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION AGAINST A DECEITFUL COMPLAINT PASSED AN ORDER DIRECTING THE DISTRICT MAGISTRATE TO ARRANGE CARRY OUT THE LAST RITES OF ONE DECEASED WHO'S BODY IS PRESERVED AT THE GOVT MORGUE WITHOUT MAKING THE INTERESTED PARTY A PARTY TO THE PROCEEDINGS. (A) IS IT CORRECT FOR THE INTERESTED PARTY SEEK INTERVENTION IN THE PROCEEDINGS AFTER AN ORDER IS ISSUED IN-ORDER TO FILE A REVIEW PETITION? (B) WITHOUT BEING A PARTY CAN THE INTERESTED PARTY CHALLENGE SUCH AN ORDER BEFORE THE TRIBUNAL? (C) THE GOA HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION BY MISINFORMATION PASSED THE ORDER IS THERE A REMEDY?

Answer now

Anonymous

18 November 2017 at 00:52

Termination of employment

After working for about 2yrs and few months, I absconded from my previous company (say c1) in August 2009 I.e 8 years ago. During this time of 8 yrs I am working in a company (say c2) who accepted me with just a resignation letter from my earlier company.
Just wanted to check if anything can be done in this case as the prospective new required the reliving letters from all the previous employers.

Answer now

Anonymous

17 November 2017 at 20:10

Regarding dual degree

I have passed my class 10th Board in 2010 from CBSE board. I appeared for my 12th Board in 2012 from CBSE again but as I wasn't well, I failed. So next year (2013) I switched to State Board (Bihar board), and given 12th exam and I passed with distinction marks. Also, I got selected for engineering college in 2013 and have now completed my graduation with good marks. I want to know that if this is legal to switch board and to appear for 12th board the very next year? Or There is a chance of getting my degree cancelled. I am preparing for govt. exams and feeling so tensed thinking about all this.

Answer now

Anonymous

Dear Sirs,

In a Writ Petition filed before the Madras High Court, for removal of illegal encroachment made by the Panchayat into a Patta land, the Special Government Pleader makes a false submission to the hon.court stating that "the property in dispute belongs to the Panchayat and the Petitioner has no right over the same". The Petitioner has submitted, Sale Deed, Field Map Book Record with sketch, Patta, Chitta, A Register and the Tax Paid Receipt to prove the land in dispute is his Private/Patta land.

However the hon.court passed its order directing the Respondent1 (District Collector cum Inspect of Panchayats) to inquire the matter and pass orders on the Petitioners application in accordance with the law.

Now the question, whether the SGP can make a false submission to the hon. court by virtue of his position?
Can the Petitioner ask for a copy of the reference document which was relied by the SGP in making that statement?

Please provide your opinions/comments.

Answer now

17 November 2017 at 19:09

In bankes spouse ground transfer

Hi sir, Iam working as a clerk in one psu telangana,My husband is asst.manager in another psu,.on 17th may 2017 he got posting in gujrath.17th may 2017 is our wedding day.with his higer officials permission , he take 10days permission to join in bank.then he joined in bank, I don't have leaves to go there and he is in probition period.we are planning to apply for spouse grounds request transfer.but we don't know about the transfer policy in PSU's.kindly suggest me.

Answer now

In Madhya Pradesh State Service Exam, a general category candidate is vacating a seat of deputy collector post. So in normal situaiton, this vacancy should be filled from the waiting list by the candidate who has 1st waiting (Lets call him B).
But the already selected OBC candidate ( Lets call him A) in the main merit list has more marks then the candidate who is at 1st waiting position( i.e. A has more marks than B)
So, I want to ask that whether the vacant seat would be filled by the OBC candidate(i.e. A) in the main merit list by reshuffling him to the general category seat or will the seat be filled from waiting list by B irrespective of higher merit of OBC candidate in main merit list

Answer now

Hi
I m using my maiden surname after marriage. In fact in all my ID proofs viz. Voter Id, PAN, Aadhaar and Passport my maiden surname is there. In the marriage certificate my maiden surname is there also. The problem is in the Birth Information of my baby(age 11yrs) issued by the Nursing Home the mother's surname is given as the surname after my marriage which I don't use anywhere. As a result in the Birth Certificate of my baby issued by the Municipality the Mother's surname is the same (after marriage) as that in the Birth Information.
As per the local Municipality once the Birth Information issued by the Nursing home gets changed they would be able to change the Birth Certificate. I have already applied to the Nursing Home authority for the change of the Mother's surname in the Birth Information along with all the necessary documents including ID proof of myself and an Affidavit. But they refused to do the same stating that they have destroyed the records as it is beyond 10 yrs and as per MCI regulations Nursing home authority is supposed to keep the records only for 6 yrs. Even they are not willing to give any written document in this regard.
Under these circumstances I am at a loss what to do next for the change of my surname in the Birth Certificate of my baby.
Please help...

Answer now

17 November 2017 at 08:45

Flat hand over

I have made one agreement with builder for purchasing one flat at Guwahati on 06.06.2013.Builder supposed to handover the flat 06.12.2015. But ever after repeated follow up no progress in construction. I have already paid 87% of the whole amount and progress of the construction far less than that of amount releases. As per agreement 1) If any dispute relating to this agreement between first party and second party then decision of the is full and final and purchaser will obey the decision without raising any question against the decision of the first party without approaching court of law To over come the clause I have given one notice by me (With out lawyer) stating details of m compensation and ask him to reply without which it will be taken care of court of law. Builder did not give an reply 2)It is specifically stipulated herein that in case of second party commit any default as per payment schedule then second party has to pay 05% interest per month.and after consecutive two month defaulter agreement will stand cancelled and return the amount after deducting 10% amount I have stopped the payment because I have already paid 87% of the whole amount and progress of the construction far less than that of amount releases. Also builder did not give me any demand note Please advice

Answer now

16 November 2017 at 23:30

Qry on Litigation chares

Dear Experts
In a case where wife has misguide and lead the court to written a order infavour of her to manage some staff of Magistrate court and judge court. So court has passed wrong order. Now as seeking order revision appel at hight court and RCR in magistrate court.
In RCR case she has attend only 1st time but now this case is in expart order stage due non submission of her statement after 8months gone.
Today it was found from highcourt's online she has made a case "CO /Misc case
Litigant : (wife's nave VS my name) is mentioned.
Kindly suggest in what cases that words like litigant is mention.
If the demanding litigation charges then whats are the possible tricks to vacat her litigation or avoid the litigation charges for proper justice.
Its 100% sure that if court will see all the documents it will be proved that she has misleading as well as cheated with court also.
Need help

Answer now

×