Home > Experts > All Queries

Displaying Queries 1 - 10 of 4341 in 435 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open | Only unattended

DATT K

asked On 20 January 2017 at 07:57

Answer now

Woman's attendance

Section160 of CrPC provides as follows:

. Police Officer’s power to require attendance of witnesses.

(1) Any police officer making an investigation under this Chapter may, by order in writing, require the attendance before himself of any person being within the limits of his own or any adjoining station who, from the information given or otherwise, appears to be acquainted with the facts and circumstances of the case; and such person shall attend as so required:

Provided that no male person 1[“under the age of fifteen years or above the age of sixty-five years or a woman or a mentally or physically disabled person”] shall be required to attend at any place other than the place in which such male person or woman resides.

(2) The State Government may, by rules made in this behalf, provide for the payment by the police officer of the reasonable expenses of every person, attending under sub-section (1) at any place other than his residence.

One of my relatives, who is a woman, made a complaint to Police against a doctor for manipulation and connivance and made a request to treat the Complaint as an FIR against the doctor. The Police officer called the complainant, who is a women , over telephone and recorded her statement in the police station.

1. Is action of the police officer calling a woman over telephone verbally i.e. without notice and that too in the Police Station is justified in view of section 160(1) providing that such order should be “in writing” and “no woman shall be required to attend at any place other than the place in which such woman resides”

2. If it is not justified, what action can be taken against that Police Officer.

rajan chopra

asked On 19 January 2017 at 23:45

Answer now

Can GPA holder of complainant give further GPA to other pers

Sir my uncle is complainant in cheque bounce case and has given me Geneal Power Of attorney to appear in Court on their behalf in which they have authorised me to engage counsel or to substitute any other person and I am appearing in court on their behalf and can I give further GPA to other person to appear in the court and is it permissible ?

Anonymous

asked On 19 January 2017 at 23:28

Answer now

Nice of housing society

Can III as secretory of the housing society fine a no objection certificate for taking a loan ,to a member who had earlier taken one noc for a loan And mortgage. It will b a second noc for loans

arvind

asked On 19 January 2017 at 23:12

Answer now

Domestic violence act

श्रीमान
1)घरेलू हिंसा के एक वाद में पति, सास ,ससुर आज तक हाजिर नहीं हुए हैं विपक्षीगण के ऊपर रजिस्टर्ड पैरवी दो बार की गई है किन्तु उन लोगों पर डिलीवरी होने का कोई सबूत पत्रावली पर नहीं है महज हलफनामा मे वणित कंटेंट की " विपक्षीगण� को वाद की बखूवी जानकारी है ,रजिस्ट्री भेजे एक माह से अधिक का समय हो गया है " पर दिनांक 13/ 4/ 2016को तामिला पर्याप्त माना गया है । दिनांक 6/6/ 2016 को एक पक्षीय अग्रसारित हुआ है दिनांक 17 /11/2016 को प्रथम एसीजेएम कोर्ट रिक्त� होने की वजह से फाइल ट्रांसफर कराया गया है । जहां दिनांक 17 एक 2017 को पत्रावली वास्ते एक पक्षीय बहस का आदेश हो कर next date 3/2/2017 पड़ी है ।
प्रश्न:- क्या एक पक्षीय निर्णय होने तक का इंतजार करना चाहिए? या तत्काल अपीयर कर जाना चाहिए
2)इसके अतिरिक्त एक अन्य कंप्लेंट भी� उपरोक्त लोगों पर अंतर्गत धारा 498 ए प्रथम एसीजेएम कोर्ट में चल रहा है जिसमे पति ,सास व श्वसुर की तलबी जरिए समन का आदेश दिनांक 13 /6/ 2016को ही हो चुका है next date 9/2/2017 पड़ी है । तत्काल सही सलाह की अपेक्षा है।

aaaaarrrrr

asked On 19 January 2017 at 23:06

Answer now

Property purchased in the name of only son

I am 70 years old widow. Due to disputes with my son and daughter in-law I came out of the house. My husband purchased the property when my son age is 19 years a house plot on my son's name and 2) My self also purchased one house with my savings and with death receipts of my husband in the name of my son. As I am out of the my son's house, when I asked for my property the son is saying I will not give back do what ever you want. He is now 48 years of age now he don't want to give the property in his name even though it belongs to me as it was purchased by my husband and myself only kept in my sons name by trusting and he will see me till my death. Now he sent out of his house I want to take my property back. I am a hindu women I have only one son and three daughters.
Is there any remedy to get my property back and live independently. If so please help.

Now I am in Hyderabad.

Srikanth

asked On 19 January 2017 at 21:12

Answer now

Regarding a name issue

Sir my actual name is PANTANGI VENKATA SAI SRIKANTH and my father name is PANTANGI SATYANARAYANA

But in my 10th , inter , Btech the name of mine is printed as PATANGI VENKATA SAI SRIKANTH and my father name printed as PATANGI SATYANARAYANA and i continued that i changed my birth certificate same as 10th now will that be a problem for applying passport

vikas

asked On 19 January 2017 at 20:50

Answer now

Regarding interim maintainence

hello my name is vikas , from new delhi. currently i am facing an interim maintenance case from my wife.
My lawyer told me its 50 -50 chances that i have to pay interim maintenance or it can be denied.

my wife is a highly qualified person. she holds a Masters in dental surgery.

she did job before she got married to me and while she was with me, she was running her clinic from home.

Now my lawyer said that i need to give her proofs of her educational qualifications. i told the lawyer that i have photo copies of her BDS degree, but unfortunately i dont have her MDS degrees with me.

My lawyer asked me to get it through RTI, but i was denied the same by the college based in noida.

Now all i have is her bachelor's degree & i cant get the masters degree.

my lawyer told me this can effect my case.

i have her resume that contains her last 4 years work experience and also her educational qualifications, but my lawyer said court might consider it or might not.

Also while she was running her clinic from our home,i dont have any proof about it, except some patients who paid her and they are ready to go to court in my favour. i dont know if that is sufficient.
My lawyer said that again it depends on judge if she will consider the patients as evidence or not & asked me to somehow get the masters degree, else he cant help much. I have almost given up because i cant get her masters degree .

Plz guide me if my lawyer told me the facts correctly or not & also plz guide me what can i do to get her Masters degree.
Regards- Vikas yadav

DINESH BABU

asked On 19 January 2017 at 19:40

Answer now

Obc creamy layer

As my father dint recurit directly to class II category.just 6 months back at age of 59 only he was recurited as Class B Category Junior Engineer in BSNL. His Salary is just around 6 lakhs and also he was died last month.I am from Tamil Nadu and also in the list of OBC. In 2014 i had the benefit of being in OBC NON CREAMY LAYER.
my questions is : Will i eligible for OBC Non Creamy Layer? Please help me for my career regarding in it.

Farida

asked On 19 January 2017 at 18:00

Answer now

Dissolution of marriage

Hi I am Muslim woman age 44 , with 2 sons , my husband having affair wit other woman . In this case I want custody of my both son and maintanance . My both son wanna stay wit me only . Which case should I file ? I hav all the proofs of his relation wit other woman , on tht bases will I get custody of my kids ?

bharat jeevan uday

asked On 19 January 2017 at 17:50

Answer now

regarding withdraw of divorce case

I want to withdraw my case from court and given application forth still in may 2016 and the court still giving dates to the wife for evidence. I filed the case and I didn't want to pursue the case, the court is still giving dates for other proceedings.Court accepted my application for withdrawal of case still giving further dates.Dont know plz advice as I am not going on dates further. Why the court is giving dates as I am not interested in pursuing the case.Are there any adverse effects to me if I will not the court.