My friend is preferring to go for direct registration of his property upon sale, without entering into Sale Agreement. This is to avoid unexpected problems if the buyer does not turn out within the time period after paying the Agreement amount.
regards. Kindly advise upon the pros and cons of the same.

Answer now

23 June 2017 at 00:26

neighbor

Neighbour ladies take advantage and harassing our family . they r capable of everything what we do we r tired for many years

Answer now

22 June 2017 at 23:50

Illegal recruitment

I have applied an application(submitted biodata and xerox copy of qualification certificates directly to Med. Suptd.) to the post of staff nurse in contract basis at NIMHANS Bangalore. There was no notification for the post or in official website. I heard this vacancy from NIMHANS staff only. Now while enquiry from H.R Dept. they told they were already selected 10-12 candidates. There were no open exam or interview and selected candidates are known to nimhans employees or relatives only. I just want to know this kind of recruitment valid in a central govt. Autonomous insinstitution? They were not published selection list, offer letter directly handed over to candidates. How to get stay order for this recruitment and make the recruitment through proper way

Answer now

22 June 2017 at 23:48

Call details of my wife no

Dear sir /mam i want call details of my wife cell phone i went to police station to give complaint they are telling onces the case is in court we cannot take complaint i got doubt on here she is in contact with some one she is listening to his words if i call here also she is not coming with me because people who has here with someone are telling me that she is in contact with him that's y she is not coming how to get call records of here please help me

Answer now

22 June 2017 at 22:53

Police verification

Respected sir,
My police verification report has been sent to my employer but my educational qualification has not been verified. At the end of the report it is stated that the VR subject may be considered suitable for employment subject to verification of study portion on question of jurisdiction. kindly help what does this statement mean. What should I do next ?

Answer now

22 June 2017 at 20:30

Public trust

Is there any procedure prescribed for changing the registered address of a public trust (registered in Delhi) from Delhi to U.P.?

Answer now

22 June 2017 at 19:28

Crpc 301 & 302

HIMACHAL PRADESH HIGH COURTYear of Decision : 2016 Details
Criminal Procedure Code, 1973, Section 301, 302 -- Permission to assist prosecution - Does not include the right to conduct the trial - Once complainant had specifically sought permission that his counsel be permitted to assist the prosecution, he cannot turn around to contend that such permission included a right to conduct trial also - Thus,..........

Need this Judgement can any please share it,

Answer now

Marriaged gov. Employ lady obc certificate depend on father .husband . or self .???????which salary use for certificate.

Answer now

Hi, I am not a Lawer.Filed a Case in the consumer Forum in matter related to "Reality Estate" -Querries:
1) Can I submit relevant portions of SC judgements and SEBI 's Order which are in my favour (taken from their web sites ) at the time of Final Oral arguements ?--- I did not submit same in My Affidvit Of Evidence" and ALSO IN MY WRITTEN ARGUMENTS
Or should I submit as additional evidence now?
Appreciate your reply by E mail
Sankaran

Answer now

×