Hi Due to some bad investment I an unable to pay personal loan EMIS- taken from NBFC and Banks, the montly outgoing EMI s are 2lakh and above but my monthly salary is 1 lakh working in IT firm Any how I was managed last 6 months but this month onward I am unable to pay and the collection agencies as well banks calling and abusing, I want to pay but need time to pay these amounts, please help

Answer now

Answer now

Is it necessary to write IPC section in Cr.pc 200 petition ?

Suppose someone hurt me and I filled complaint case in Cr.pc. 200 subject may be :-
1) Complaint u/s 200 Crpc read with Cr.pc 156(3) and 321/323/327 of IPC.
or Just
2)Complaint u/s 200 Crpc read with Cr.pc 156(3) ?

Answer now

Sir, Complaint case u/s 200 Crpc में IPC section कैसे लगते हैं ?
Example :- IPC 321, 323 लगाएंगे या सिर्फ 327 लगाएंगे ?
या तीनो लगाएंगे ?

Answer now

16 December 2018 at 09:06

Buying land in tamilnadu

I want to buy a Agricultural Land in Tamilnadu of 25 cent along with my Relative (Ratio 10:15)?
Whether the Agricultural land be splitted? Kindly provide suggestion

Answer now

15 December 2018 at 22:39

200 crpc

ThankU Hon'ble seniors for my previous query's response.
Have drafted my petition to submit the petition to court.
Kindlu review and provide your inputs.

Respondenat – 4 nos.
COMPLAINT U/S 200 of Cr.P.C
MOST RESPECTFULLY SHOWETH:

1. I, Ms.Dhanyapriya is residing alone in the above mentioned address.
2. I am a legal divorcee
3. A1 and I worked together as a software engineer in from June 2017 to May 2018.
4. A1 approached me at our office and proposed for love and marriage. And we were in love from Dec 2017.

5. A1 and I got married at 02.04.18 in a simple way at my house with the presence of our colleagues and friends. We lived in the above mentioned my house at from April 2018 to June 2018.

6. We have not registered our marriage. Whenever I request A1 to register our marriage he kept postponing the in the pretext of getting approval from his parents.

7. He enjoyed all the matrimonial celebrations and benefits at home with me.

8. A1 has requested rupees One lakh to provide to his friend A2 for his urgent personal needs. He took me to to meet his friend A2 and provide the amount Rs. One lakh to him. Both promised that they will return it in 2 months.

9. Also A1 has taken 2 lakhs rupees from me for his financial needs to support his sisters delivery.

11. Whenever I requested to register our marriage lawfully, A1 refused saying that he can speak after his sister A3’ child delivery to get the consent of their family members.

12. On my prolonging request to register our marriage and to bring it to the limelight of his family, he left the house and went to live with his friend A2.
17. His uncle demanded me that I have to provide my previous divorce decree details to them and to leave my job, if I want to get married to A1.
18. Also they demanded me to buy a new house at their home town to settle down there. if I want to get married to A1.
13. On October ’18 his uncle spoke in filthy languages during the conversation to solve this issue. also threatened that he will kill me

14. His sister A4 spoke to me asking me to get separated from him. She also stated that they are looking for an alliance for his marriage.

15.A4 spoke to me saying that they have arranged for a girl from his hometown, for the purpose of marrying to A1.

16. A4 said that A1 has agreed to marry the girl which their family prefers for him.

20. I submit that I have the following prima face evidences which I can provide to the court on trials or on request.
a. Witness:
Submitting the following witness details for the case.
Witness 1:

b. Documentary evidence:
Together Photograph @home
Whatsap chat histry
Phone call recordings
PRAYER

Wherefore, in view of the circumstances most distressingly narrated above, I most humbly plead this Hon’ble Court be graciously pleased to:

1. To take cognizance of the offence against the accused and to summon the accused persons u/s 375, 496, 498A, 420, 494, 504 IPC to face the trial

2. Adjudge the accused as guilty, whether by consent or upon trial thus rendering justice.

Answer now

Anonymous

15 December 2018 at 21:02

Taxable gifts u/s.56(2)(x) income tax act

A society registered under Societies Registration Act, assessed as AOP society has been filing ITR 5 returns paying tax on the surplus. The society is running a degree college and getting grants from the Government and not covered U/s. 10(23)(C ) and also No 12A Registration. A Gift is made by the Governing Body members to the society during May 2017 and as such, the case on the face of it falls within the ambit of Section 56(2)(x). Kindly advise if the situation is otherwise

Thank you,

Answer now

Anonymous

15 December 2018 at 18:44

Lal dora

What is the current status of lal dora (redline) properties in a Punjab? Can be registered or not?

Answer now

Anonymous

15 December 2018 at 14:42

Application under 39 2A of cpc

39 2a of cpc me application ki, toh property attach ho sakti hai. Par mere favour main interim order court ne ki hai, court ne kaha final order tak mere pass hi Possession rahega. par samne wali party ne interim order ke bad jabardasti property par kabza kar liya. Police complaint karne ke bad bhi kabza nahi jhod nahi rahi. Agar section 39 2A of cpc main property attach ho gayi toh mere nuksan hoga samne wale ka nahi. Please comment.

Answer now

15 December 2018 at 09:08

Sec 406 IPC

Respected Lawyers,

My ex-wife filed a case against me in 2012 complaining that my family members and me did not return her stridhan and other items she demanded for at our main house. She has retained her words in her cross also.

She has produced a paper on which details are that some of the items she is taking with her to her parental house and some of them like jewellery given by us and furniture items are lying with us in our main house. This paper is signed by 6 people, three of us and three of them including she and me on 23.5.2010

When she moved to a rental house with me in July 2010 she and me signed a paper on which it is written that all the items except 2 suits and a briefcase have been received in the rental house on 27.7.2010. She and me both signed it.

Then in April 2011 during her cross examination in the case u/s 125 she accepted before the court that " मैंने अपने वाद पत्र व शपथ पत्र में नहीं छुपाया है कि मैंने मई 2010 के बाद अपना सारा सामान प्राप्त करके अपने पति के साथ अलग रहना शुरू कर दिया था। ये सभी बातें मेरे वाद व शपथ पत्र में शामिल हैं।

In original complaint in 2012 she wrote that she demanded her materials from all of us at our main house which we refused to return.

Can you please throw some light on the possible outcome of the case keeping in view the above points. In fact this is a false case on me just to blackmail me and snatch money from me.

Answer now

×