I had missed marking of my VAO document in trial court and I didnt examine the VAO... my case was dismissed in the trial court.. Now I feel that in the sessions court appeal I need to examine the vao and mark his documents to win the case in my favour . But when i filed an IA for this... it was dismissed due to belated stage of filing. Now can I prefer an CRP in HC to make the session court to mark my document and examine the VAO (village administrative officer).

What are my chances? and is there any law provision for this along with any citiations?

Answer now

Dear Experts,
My in-laws with henchmen in my absence they did theft in my home.I filed FIR in PS, the IO officer closing the case with closer report saying false...during investigation accused accepted the theft & I hv call recording where accused accepted.
My questions is
1) can I file protest petition in court as a PIP?
2)Is their any format for protest petition?
3)I want to raise complaint against IO officer, where I need to gv complaint.
Thx in advance.
Ali

Answer now

21 October 2018 at 19:12

Viewing public documents on mca portal

Dear Experts,
Can a foreign national view and download companies documents from MCA after following required procedure i.e. log in and payment? Or is there some restrictions on foreign nationals?

Answer now

Anonymous

We are a goan family and our father inherited a property from his father in Goa. We are three sisters and one brother.
Now, the property constitutes of a house and land. The major share of the house and land has been willed to my brother. My brother has also been willed a house & land in another state as well while we sisters have got small portions of land in both places. My brother is unable to maintain the house and our portion of the land is unusable hence we suggested to sell the entire property but he is not in favor of that.
- According to the prevalent Goan law, as daughters could we challenge the will and claim an equal share in the entire property?

Also, the Form I & IV is in the name of my grandfather and father who are deceased. While my father was alive, his brothers and sisters surrendered their share in the form of gift deeds in favor of my father.
- What is the process of deleting my grandfather & father's name from Form I & IV and adding our (3 siters and 1 brother) names in it?

- Lastly, can our cousins claim a share in the property in spite of their parents surrendering thier share in favor of my father?

Answer now

20 October 2018 at 21:30

Transfer fees

Hi,I bought one flat 2 years back .In sale agreement there was one clause stating clearly "seller is liable to pay any maintaince dues,electricity and transfer fees to society".After we entered our new home ,Builder left society and we came to know that he handed all reponsiblity of society to a local man who reside in our society and is also a agent.
After few months ,That guy started managing responsiblity of society like water ,maintenance other stuffs.He also starting selling flats that were unsold before builder left.
Now he is demanding transfer fees from us.What should i do in this case.I had already showed him my sale agreemnet that seller is liable to pay transfer fees because we had that in clause of agreement.Seller is no more in this city and neither he is picking call.What legal actions should i do because that guy whom builder had handed over society is threatening to stop our water faclities. even if i am paying maintenence fess of society from last 2 years.
Please solve my problem with legal solution
1.Am i eligible to pay transfer Fees?
2.If yes then whom should i pay,Builder is nowhere and that guy dont have any proof of his position if he is chairman or secretary
3.If the seller is liable to pay and he is not available what should i do
4.Guy is threatening to stop our water and electricity connection can i take a legal action against him..even if i am eligible to pay transfer fees?
5.What documents should i demand to know that guy is real responsible person(chairman/secretary) of society

Answer now

Dear Sir/Madam,
We Purchased unapproved Plot 1800 sqft in Sivagangai in 2015 from a real estate company, (our Plot in a layout which consists of totally 10 plots). We have given full money for that Plot (we have evidence for the paid money) except only registration was pending. While Buying, the owner promised that before registration, he would get approval for Plots. Due to some family issues we didn't register while all other 9 plots buyers have been registered in 2015 subsequently. The owner did not get approval for any of the plots as he promised. We are the only plot was not registered and while we approach for registration, by the time, the court put stay order for registration of unapproved plots. Currently, The government issued G.O which allows the unapproved layouts and plots to get registered after getting approval of the layout/Plot. To get approval for the layout, as per law, 10% of the total area of layout to be allocated for OSR (Open Space Reservation) whereas to get approval for the individual plot, there is no need to allocate 10% OSR (but Previously OSR to be paid as money to get approval for individual plot which has been removed as per the G.O. amendment), but now only Regularisation charges & Development charges to get approval for individual plot. Since all other 9 Plots in the layout has been registered before the stay order, it would be considered as individual plot (no need to allocate 10% of OSR area) whereas only our plot is not registered, the officials strictly told that 10% of our Plot area (180 sqft) to be allocated as OSR in our Plot to get approval. The owner is expecting us to provide OSR from our side. In this situation, We are ready to accept approval charges, but we are not ready to allocate 10% OSR in our Plot which is actually to be allocated by the owner at the time of approval of layout. Do we have right to claim against the owner that OSR to be allocated himself? Can we claim the money back for OSR area...Now, what we could do? Pls guide me.

Answer now

Anonymous

18 October 2018 at 09:01

Amendment

Is is possible to apply for amendment in already filed amendment application?
Is it possible to apply for amending the date of already filed amendment application?
Is it possible to apply for amendment in already one time amended application?

Answer now

Anonymous

17 October 2018 at 23:24

Legal help - joint account

I am a working woman separated from my husband. When we were living together, I used to receive salary in cash while my husband salary was credited to our joint account. As per our mutual understanding, my salary was used for household expenses while his complete salary was deposited in our joint account. After a dispute between us, he has freezed the joint account. Now, I am left with no savings, while our joint account has 20 lakhs rupees. Despite being a joint account, my husband is refusing to give me any share and states that he has documentary proof that whole money in saving account is from his salary and the court will not recognise any oral understanding. Can I file a case claiming fifty percent share in the joint account? Can my husband claim complete ownership of the joint account money by proving that all the money was credited from his salary?

Answer now

I am a former officer of a nationalised Bank. I was awarded the punishment of Compulsory Retirement. I had completed service of 15 years in the Bank. I have received Provident Fund, Gratuity and Leave Encashment as Retirement benefits but Pension is not sanctioned to me. I was told that a service of 20 years is required for sanction of Compulsory Retirement Pension. As per Bank Employees Pension Regulations, 1995 : An employee compulsorily retired from service as a penalty on or after 1st day of November, 1993 in terms of Service Regulations or settlement by the authority higher than the authority competent to impose such penalty may be granted pension at a rate not less than two-thirds and not more than full pension admissible to him on the date of his compulsory retirement if otherwise he was entitled to such pension on superannuation on that date.
The minimum qualifying service for Superannuation Pension is ten years/Fifteen years in many banks and as per the above interpretation of Compulsory Retirement Pension : A) am i eligible for Pension ? B) On what grounds Bank can deny pension ? C) Can i proceed legally against the Bank ?

Answer now

Hello Sir,
I would like to get in touch with a Lawyers and needs some help, regarding a women who is black mailing me for money ,I had affair with that women 16 years back, now she wants to use that as a weapon against me and extract money from me, can we discuss this please. I am from Andhra Pradesh and belong to a Hindu family, I am married in 2007 , the other women who is black mailing me is also married in 1997 .can we discuss this issue. I need some legal help.
any lawyers in andhra pradesh who can help me?
Vinay.

Answer now

×