16 July 2018 at 04:23

Documents reg

Dear experts
What are the documents to be request or demand from a builder while purchasing a flat in TELENGANA And What are the documents builder has to hand over to the apartment owners association while leaving the apartment.
THANQ VERY MUCH in advance.

Answer now

Where to get expert opinion regarding car, bike, watch, cooker, stove?

I have filed cases in consumer forum as these are defective. Inspite of lodging complaint with company and writing to them they have not responded to any letter.

Repair works also were not carried out.

1. Car. Car gives low mileage of 12 kms per liter Suzuki ciaz - brought 2017 June.
2. Bike. Bike stops due to overheating just at 100 kms - brought 2017 January.
3. Stove and Cooker. Both Butterfly company. Cooker 12 liters burst due to defective lid and nozzle. Stove knobs get stuck and were not repaird. Coooker did not get replaced as they tell fault is mine.

These above cases got dismissed. Now I want ot appeal in State Commmision.

Forum has said in all the above cases that expert opinion is needed to prove all the products are defective. This was not told by the judge earlier. Now where should I get the expert?

I asked to judge but judge told dont talk in open forum.

Proofs submitted:
Videos of car mileage check,
Videos of cooker burst.
Videos of stove knob not working.
Videos of bike stoppping due to overheating.

Judge did not see anything.

No replies from any manufacturer.

All the manufacturer lawyers accepted that the products are defective. 1. Bike. 2. Cars poor mileage. 3. Defective safety nozzle of cooker lid. 4. Defective knobs. The opposite party laweyrs told they are ready for out of court settlement. I asked what is out of court settlement. They said they will repair and give. But i told now repair not possible, now only replacement, even judge told like that. But judge backtracked in his own statement.

Help,,,,,,

Answer now

Anonymous

15 July 2018 at 19:58

498 IPC and 125 maintenance case

Dear Sirs/Mams,

Plz suggest me. I am from telangana. My wife filed 125 maintenance case and 498 IPC ( NOT 498A) ONE YEAR back. I think in 2017 july. 3 times appearance of accused. 8 times summons are there in my case. But I don't know this my friend informed by seeing in online. But I hv nt received due to summons issued to wrong address. They don't know my correct address. They know my parent address. What should I do.

Answer now

15 July 2018 at 18:56

Promisory note

I have lent some money by executing promissory note by him. 3 years time passed but he did not repay the loan amount. How to revalidate the time bared promissory note.. please guide me.

Thank you.
yours sincerely,
T.Partha saradhi

Answer now

15 July 2018 at 16:57

Gairmanjaruajamin

Dear sir;
Iwant ask that i have a garmanjarua jamin. in which year of 2008 .i built a house and font of my house i left some land. but in react react time my nighbour is saying that it is his land because it is in fort of his house. he captured our land. we have paper of sarvey of 1982-83 according to which the land was showed as illegal capture of my grandfather . now, tell me what can i do.

Answer now

sir , i am from chennai. In 1998 my father entered into an legal rental agreement with subbulakshmi who is the owner of the Property. subbulakshmi doesn't have childrens.so, she adopted a son prakash as son as per law. In 2007 she tranfer the property to prakash as settlement . in 2007 my father again entered an rental agreement with Prakash. Prakash has two childrens one son and one daughter ...his son come and collects the rent every month..After property Transfer Prakash not taking care of Subbulakshmi...Due to no proper care she left to relations house. There she died...Even Prakash not attended the funeral or Buried the Dead body....In 2015 Prakash died. His son and daughter without asking us sold the property to somebody else. we are paying the rent every month regularly. we have not received any receipt for the rent paid. but last time we paid rent by dd and cheque only...Now we are Running business there we don't have any other business. My family's only income source is from the Textile showroom there. The Purchased person asked as to vacate the premises. What can we do?..We have filed a case in court. We are running business for 20 years .. How can we leave?...is court evict as immediately? or how long it takes court to evict as from the premises?...help me ....Is there is any law to Protect as tenant from the new landlord.

Answer now

Anonymous

15 July 2018 at 00:05

Expert opinion on motar car

Myself Vinay Kumar Rastogi. I had purchased a alto car from Varanasi Maruti during December 2017. The motar car had few defects such as stopping problem above 100 kmph and came with defective headlights.

The same was mentioned to the service center at 1000 kms service. The service people wrote it down as general checkup but failed to resolve the problem.

I had met with accident due to light not working properly as an oncoming truck just missed me and I rode into a ditch. Car was severely damaged. The truck did not stop. I explained all this and claimed insurance. But insurance played game with car dealer and gave statement that there was no fault in the light.

I tried to trace the truck but could not. Poilce complaint was not useful as they could not trace the truck. The truck was the only witness who could see that suddenly the cars lights stopped working.

I filed a case in consumer court and the consumer court dismissed my complaint stating only one reason that I did not providde expert opinion.

The judge did not tell this when he took up the case or where the expert is avaialble .

If I he had told where expert is avaialble. I would have seeken his opinion.

WIthout telling whre such expert is how can the judge dismiss my case. He did not read my complaint at all.

To tell whether light is working or not eyes are required. The judge did not even see the motar car.

Where to find expert that also he has not told in the judgement.

In this csae how to go about expert opinion?

Answer now

Anonymous

14 July 2018 at 18:14

Tenant in business premises.

Answer now

14 July 2018 at 16:42

Child custody

Dear All,

Respected Law Person's

Kindly suggest us where my elder brother apply to legal custody for his twins baby boy, right now one is living with him and another one is with her mother, and she is living in her parental house, both child is student of nursery class in well reputed St. Diocesan Junior High school , one child is going to school and another one is not going school, because our sister in law is not sending him school,

Answer now

14 July 2018 at 12:21

Pagdi system rent receipt

Landlord was issuing rent reciept on both brother name jointly since 1967 to 1990 afte1990's he issued on one single name,

now in 2018 he was ready to issue separate rent receipt on second brother whose name was not mentioned after 1990,

So in 2018 this new rent reciept will be valid , or pagadi system is valid as land lord issue new rent receipt ?,

Transfer charges demand by landlord is also valid ?

Pls advice...

Answer now

×