Anonymous
11 April 2019 at 11:19

Appeal

Divorce filed by my husband got dismissed. He no go appeal. I no go appeal. What happen? I want alimony how to get tell.

Yours,

Radha.

Answer now

When, criminal trial proceedings of lower court are stayed by single bench supreme court order during the notice period, does such single bench stay order of supreme court without any extension of stay by speaking order automatically gets vacated on expiry of six months or not? - In view of the Supreme Court 3 judge’s ruling ---- in Asian resurfacing of road agency pvt ltd & anr vs. Central bureau of investigation decide on 28-3-2018.

Such ruling of 3 judge’s bench will prevail over the single bench ruling or not ?
can we proceed with the next step of trail at lower court?

Answer now

30 March 2019 at 22:15

Cheque Bounce Jurisdiction

Hello Team, One of the client from Solapur given me cheque of Solapur Branch. I have deposited this cheque at Pune Bank in my nearest branch. Now cheque is bounced. I want to file case against my client as he is not responding. My question is what will be the Jurisdiction of court to file case ? Solapur or Pune ?

Answer now

My neighbour stays in adjacent B wing whose back wall connects to Terrace of our Wing. C.

Without proper permission from the Society, he has illegally made entry access to this and uses daily despite objection from the C wing residents.
Since I am more vocal about it, he has filed an NC under false allegation and finally the Police station (Executive Magistrate in the same police station) has filed a case u/s 111 and issued notice of Chapter Case Notice u/s 107. I too had given written explanation against his 1st NC with photos of his illegal access. Further I too filed a written complaint against him twice but nothing moved ahead.

Now with some influence in the Police Station he has managed to get a chapter case registered against me.
The Police tried to dispose this matter by convincing me to sign a BOND but I disagreed and informed that this will be decided by putting my case across and be decided on merit.
But I doubt this will be in my favour because of his influence in the Police Station.

What are my options in this case
Can someone advise how to handle this and if its not in my favor how and where to appeal for justice

An early reply will be appreciated as this case is to be heard in the next week
My contact No 8828030809
SAMpat Mane - Mumbai Bhandup

Answer now

04 March 2019 at 12:46

Section 107 crpc - some questions

Hi,

I've been filed under section 107(false complaint filed against me) where I have produced myself in front of the magistrate today. In return he called me back with "REPLY" on next date.

What is this "REPLY" ? What all needs to be stated in this "reply" ? Can someone share me a " REPLY" format for this please?

Thanks & Regards,
WILLIAM PATEL

Answer now

Anonymous
18 January 2019 at 23:10

Under section 302/34

Dear Sirs,
I have been falsely implicated the case due to old property enmity in a murder case under the roll of exhortation in bare hand.Informant has given statement in police chowki which is not reporting chowki and made his signature on the chowki GD in which my name and role is not mentioned. After 4 hours FIR has been lodged in Kotwali Nagar where our name also mentioned as role of exhortation.Please advise me can we get any benefit from this police chowki GD to acquittal in the case.

Please advise to reduce my mental stress.please please....

Answer now

16 January 2019 at 13:57

Commission under section 284 cr pc

My father ( M-83) is only supporting witness in a criminal case filed by me in a matter of fraudulent property sale in Rajasthan u/s 420-467-468-471-120-B.The Charge sheet is submitted, Charges have been framed. The trial has begun. In April 2017 my father went to MJM Court at Rajasthan for recording his witness statement and to be available to Defense for cross examination. The PP has recorded the statement of my father and Two Defense Counsel has also cross examined him but he fell ill during cross examination being carried out by the last defense counsel and the deposition is adjourned to next day only wherein my father could not be present as he was advised admission in hospital by State Hospital MO, the certificate was duly submitted and adjournment obtained.In August 2017 I filed a petition u/s 284 crpc for allowing commission at kolkata at my expenses,on medical ground annexed with all his case papers since 2002 and current medical reports and medical certificates. Myfather suffers from serious cardiac disease Attrial Fabriliation. The medical Literature is also submitted. Since then my father has been submitting his medical papers and MC (Current) on every adjournment.The MJM / ACJM has not disposed off the Petition till date despite arguments held on two occasions. Actually such petition is first in the District and the Presiding Officer is not able to have courage to dispose favorably or otherwise. Meanwhile the health of my father is deteriorating.The next hearing is on 19-01-2019.We wish to pressure hard for disposal of the petition and need some judgments from District/High/Supreme court which can be produced in support of our arguments. Such Judgments reference is required by 18th Jan 2019 latest.I need some case references in such or similar matter, and I shall be grateful if the Experts can help me with the same. The Local Lawyer at ACJM level court opines that such petition are uncommon at these level of courts and are unlikely to be accepted, leave apart the knowledge of case laws or judgments.Need help and counsel.

Answer now

Anonymous
09 January 2019 at 09:40

Tresspassing

Hi,

Would like to know how to go about against the seller for tresspassing into property and disturbing after sale deed executed in my favor.

Munavar

Answer now

02 January 2019 at 13:21

Regarding 107/116 crpc on government job

Hi just wanted to know i have been imposed crpc 107/116 by the police and now i have been selected in government bank how will it impact???

Answer now

25 December 2018 at 18:39

Property bond as bail surety

Hello
Last time I posted as an anonymous and didn't get expected reply from experts.
So here posting again.
In one of the case my uncle is my surety for bail and bail condition was cash bond i have to pay and property bond from surety.
Property is of uncle and now he wish to sell it.. can we apply in court asking to keep only cash as bond or we need to find another surety with property and replace it?
What option do we have?
I m sorry if i have not framed the word surety and bond (it may not be technically correct as im nt frm that field but basically court has taken uncle's property as bail condition and cash and now uncle wish to sell property)
Thank you in advance.

Answer now

×