18 February 2018 at 11:05

A guy cheated me..

Hi, am Sindhu. I am 28 years old. I met a guy when I was taking Java course in Hyderabad. I am a Telugu girl and he is a Malayali guy settled in Chennai. He was my co student and used to work in the front office in the same coaching center. During lunch he was sharing his personals and I was sharing my personals. His father was sick and he is the only son. He dint have money to have food sometimes. When I got to know his situation I wanted to help him financially. I helped him what ever the way I could. Till that tie we dint have feeling towards each other. We have gone to one of my friends home there unexpectedly he kissed me and my feeling towards him have changed and I told the same to him. And I got to know that he is 7 years younger to me. After that I was busy in searching for a job. And he had to move to Chennai as his father was not well..After some days his father passed away..I went to Chennai to see him..As I still have feeling on him I tried for a job in Chennai and I got..He had a love story before me and that girl dint say ok to him. His mom knows about me and she called me to her home. I went to their home and he told me that he wants me marry me..I knew that he ll flirt with girls and I saw him saying I Love you to his friend.. I was not confident on him and told the same too him..He was keep on asking me to marry him and for 3 months I dint say anything and I told your age ll be like that you may like girls and fall for them. So better to be not getting into a relationship. One day in front of his mom he told that he wants to marry me. His mom was also okay. I said okay for him and they called my father to their home..My father came and met them he was okay with their family but he was not okay as he is a Christian we are Hindus. He asked for a physical relationship and as everyone knows and we are sure of getting married I said ok for that..And then he got an opportunity to persue his graduation in US. They dont have money for that..He and his mom askes me to take a loan and I have taken a loan of 5 lakhs without knowing my parents and started paying EMIs every month. And I helped him financially soo much. For his coaching, bank statements paying fees etc. And he applied for 7 lakhs loan, but they were asking him to show a property only then they can process his loan. He approached his Aunt who stays down to their home, she said no cos she knows if something goes wrong she ll be trouble. Finally with the help of one uncle he has got that 7 lakhs loan. Finally he went to US on Jan 2nd, 2017. He was updating each and everything till July. Then in Aug he was not responding to me properly and I asked him what happened. He said I dont have money to pay my tuition fee and am in tension so am not talking to you properly. I was also convinced..His mom called me to her house on Diwali and Christmas..I thought everything was okay..From video calls to voice calls, voice calls to text msgs, then not even responding to my msgs. I was so depressed. From Sept to Nov every month ending we used to spk and he used to say one reason to leave him..You are getting older dont wait for me go with your fathers choice..Another reason you have to change to Christian. Like this he was telling some reasons. And on Jan 6th, 2018 he msged me and told there is a Japan girl who likes me so much and I dint say anything to her but this is bothering me, I dont know what to do with you. I was so surprised to hear that from him..The very next day when I opened my laptop I found his FB credentials saved in my system and I opened his account. I was so shocked to see his chat with that Japan girl. They were already in a relationship since 3 months very deeply. And they even spoke about their marriage with their parents..I was shocked and called that Japan girl and spoke for 2 hours. She said she ll leave him. After my call she called him again and said I still love you choose me like that. He called me and said she is still loving me and wants to be with me you please leave me like that. I was irritated and asked him to say about our physical relationship. He said that to his mom. I called his mom after that, she said not to call her son and that Japan girl and asked to wait for 5 years for marriage with him. I was shocked with her words. I tried explaining to her but she is not responding to my calls and cutting the calls on my face asking to get my parents. If my father gets to know about mny and physical relationship he ll feel very bad. So I called his two auntys who knows about our relationship. Instead of knowing what his son is doing there they are asking me to leave him. And then I went to their home directly with my colleagues after finishing my office. They were speaking so shamelessly. I bought a phone, AC, cooler, paid his fees and loan etc everything. And when I say all these they are telling you are just talking about money not bout love..And his mom was telling me he is a guy he ll do like that you wait for 5 years. They are just telling that my son will not do like this you are only playing..His mom aunts are speaking very badly about me now..I asked them for marriage and they are saying my son is not interested in you now..They are not even accepting their mistake. I cant leave them..I want him to come back to India and marry me..Please suggest me what case I can file..He promised me on his mom and said he ll marry me and he kept a ring in front of his god and said he ll marry me..Now a relationship with another girl..If he breaks up with me and go for another girl is at least good o hear, but just cos he liked a girl there and wants to break up with me. Will a human do this ? His mom not even trying to know wat he did to me.. Please help me..

Answer now

16 February 2018 at 23:38

BAIL under NDPS

A person caught with 39000 tablets of lomotil, He is rejected regular bail once, now what's the next step for bail and What are the Chances of getting bail.
Is bail a right of accussed, or discretionary power of Judge. Pls suggest

Answer now

16 February 2018 at 13:30

Arrest of chargesheeted criminals.

I want arrest of criminals who have been chargesheeted in two cases both u/s 419/420/447/506 IPC. I feel threatened from them. But UP Police says no arrest possible in these sections unless court orders. Ask ANY LAWYER, don't believe us. How correct is he? Please explain.

Answer now

14 February 2018 at 11:08

Marriage

Sir i am resident of delhi, I am 46 yers old after my mutual divorce in January I did court marriage and aryasamaj marriage from gaziabad with a 28 years old girl, my parents are agreed but girls parents are not agreed. Girl is still living with her parents she told them she want to marry me but they are not giving permission and they took mobile and laptop from her and not allowing to go out of home. What I can do to protect me and her. And how I can get my wife liagally with me. Can they file any false case against me or her. Please guide as soon as possible. Thanks & regards

Answer now

Anonymous

my 2 daugthers who born in abroad (swedish) they have PIO card, i was not aware i need to register in Foreigners Regional Registration Officer (FRRO) will there be any complications
Stayed in india for around 3 yrs without registration

Answer now

Anonymous
13 February 2018 at 22:17

Govt job police verification

I was debarred from X psu exam in 2016 due to my negligence and I got a letter that I'm debarred from X psu exams for 3years and no police was involved in this matter or not any case was registered neither I went to police staion. After some days I got selected on Y psu in 2017. Will I get any problem in Y psu police verification process due to X psu issue

Answer now

Anonymous
13 February 2018 at 21:52

Case under dowry death

A case was registered under 304B & 498A in the year 1994 against in-laws at the age of about 50-53 years. They were jailed and released on bail by high court after 6 months, latter after 2 years husband(25 years) was also added in the case diary. Against harassment and cruelty prosecution only has part of hand written diary, few pages indicating some of the events and conversation had with her in-laws which are of routine in nature. On the other hand there are letters written by the diseased to her husband praising him and her in-laws. Now with current situation when mother in law is no more, father in-law is at 78 years, witness getting older, proceeding still to begin, how to keep accused ready for court proceedings in future to counter the false allegations.
Thanks and regards

Answer now

Anonymous
13 February 2018 at 18:55

Govt job police verification

Answer now

13 February 2018 at 15:12

Quashing of fir

Sir a false FIR is registered against me and my wife and i made an enquiry to the senior police officer to cancel the FIR but he has not cancelled the same. the enquiry report is as under:-
:- I enquired the FIR No. 289 u/s 419 IPC PS Kotwali & it is observed that this case is registered on the letter No. 2483 of Dist. Consumer Fora, Bathinda, & on the enquiry report made by DSP Bathinda & registered against Bhagwan and Kanwaljit Resident of House No. 509, Lajpat Nagar, Nawanshahr. In the inquiry made by DSP Bathinda, It is observed that on 24.12.2016 a test was conducted for the post of clerk in Dist. Consumer forum, Bathinda and same was conducted at SSD Sr. Secondray School , Bathinda and In this test Gursewak Singh Superintendent was on duty along with other employees i.e. Bharat Bhushan (Reader), Iqbal Kaur(Junior Steno), Rakesh Kumar (Junior Steno), Surita Rani (Junior Assistant). In this test on Roll No. 1025 Kanwaljit and on Roll No. 1026 Bhagwan take the test. No video-Graphy of this test was conducted by the department. In this test Bhagwan Das son of Sadhu Ram resident of house No. 509, Lajpat Naga, Nawanshahr and Kanwaljit D/o Parkash Singh Resident of House No. B5/509, Lajpat Nagar, Back Side Satluj Cinema, Nawanshahr have made cheating in this paper and in this regard Shri M.P S Pahwa, President Dist. Consumer forum, Bathinda wrote a letter to the Registrar, State Consumer Commission, Punjab vide letter No. 12464 dated 26.12.2016. In this regard a letter No. 11616 dated 28.12.2016 was received from the head quarter and was directed to register an FIR. In this regard a letter was written by Dist. consumer forum to Station Housing Officer, PS Kotwali, Bathinda on enquiry, it’s found that, the printout which was came from the computer of roll number 1025 has already duly signed by roll number 1025 Kanwaljit & Bhagwan was taking the test on Roll no. 1026. The printout came from that computer was also in the name of Kanwaljit . That the test given on roll No. 1026 but the same is typed in the roll No. 1025. So roll No. 1025 may be passed. No such record of the computer print of Roll No. 1026 is available. Roll No. 1026 is also taking the test in the name of Kanwaljit Roll No. 1025. This test is taken by Bhagwan on this he left without making his sign on it. Regarding this Gursewak Singh make a note on his answer sheet. According to the statement of Gursewak Singh on enquiry, it is came into notice that Bhagwan is already working in the Dist. Consumer forum, Nawansahhr on the post of clerk, who made cheating accompanied with Kanwaljit for pass her in computer typing test. in these both applicants the present address is given as H. No. 509, Lajpat Nagar, Nawanshahr and permanent address is given as Karhali District Patiala which is mentioned in their applications. But the above addresses are written after making some difference so these addresses may be seen different.So DSP Bathinda recommended for legal action on which opinion of DA Legal was called & case was registered
Sir I filed a petition under section 482 before Punjab and haryana high court on the basis of that the ingredient of section 416 not made out. kindly guide me it must be quashed or not as this is fake FIR is against and same offence is note made by me please guide me.

Answer now

12 February 2018 at 22:47

Arrest of chargesheeted accused.

My opponents have been chargesheeted in both the cases I filed against them. In both cases charges framed u/s 419/420/447/506. Still the criminals are free as police don't arrest them. What can I do to get them behind the bars as I feel threatened from them??

Answer now

×