cast certificate

This query is : Resolved 

13 November 2009

Dear Sir's,

This refers to DV case file by wife. She has apart form asking 10K maintenance for baby & 20 Lac compensation (to harassed me).through same application
She is asking me to provide cast certificate for our baby so baby can get admission in school’s am ready to get cast certificate for our baby.
Now for this I need to enroll first the name of wife & our Daughter in ration card & then I can apply for cast certificate coz to get cast certificate I need to produce ration card & if name of wife & baby is missing then they might refuse to give it. Now my question is

1. Without putting my wife’s name in ration card can I get the cast certificate?
2.if it is must to enter name of wife in my ration card for getting cast certificate, then can it harm or help me in anyways in the case she has put up against me under 498A,420 in 2007 & now DV in 2009.
I have not enter her name in my ration card coz she has not given me required documents in past.
We have married in 2006.

sanjeev murthy desai (Expert)
13 November 2009

Dear Madhukar,

Cast Certificate does not required wife name. Ration card also does not required for to get the Cast Certificate.

Ration Card also does not reveals any cast details. It reflects only total family memebers and their age residential proof and etc details.

Please apply the proper application in the concern authority to get cast certificate otherwise ask them why the ration card is required to issue the castcertificate.

raj kumar makkad (Expert)
13 November 2009

The procedure to issues caste certificates in different states is different and it might be a pre-condition in your state to file application with the ration card. No poblme. You can entered the name of your wife and child in that ration card and it would not harm you because admittedly she is your wife and you cannot deny this fact merely not mentioning her name in ration card. It shall be proper if you pray court to direct her in writing to cooperate you for the preparation of ration card. In some states, joint photograph of the family members is must to be affixed on the ration card which cannot be photographed without the involvement of your wife.

Khaleel Ahmed (Expert)
19 November 2009

I agreed with Mr.Raj Kumar.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu